Author
italic
Good Poster
Added: Mar 19, 2020 5:47 am
I think the hopes and expectations of the old diehards in this thread have gone beyond the things that were normally offered on her websites. It was generally assumed that internet models created unadvertised material available only to special customers. This thread has had hints, indeed evidence, that it was the case with Hazel. Now the so-near-and-yet-so-far frustration has set in. It's out there. Somebody has it. And yet . . . As the surrealist poet Lautreamont observed, the ultimate torture is the torture of hope.
Huntergizz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 24, 2020 4:35 pm
Theres a massive thread over on Vintage erotica forums too...you need an account to see it though.

Could be some people over there with leads?
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 26, 2020 9:00 am
Good luck with VEF.
Every time I have posted to the Hazel18 thread, the post has been removed almost immediately. A post I made to it yesterday has been pulled.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Mar 26, 2020 10:53 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
Good luck with VEF.
Every time I have posted to the Hazel18 thread, the post has been removed almost immediately. A post I made to it yesterday has been pulled.

Probably due to copyright legal threats from the ripoff Hazel nudes guy? I seriously doubt that he has the sort of stuff that he aludes to in his emails, otherwise somebody would have confirmed it by now.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 27, 2020 12:45 pm
judgeteee wrote:
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
Good luck with VEF.

Probably due to copyright legal threats from the ripoff Hazel nudes guy? I seriously doubt that he has the sort of stuff that he aludes to in his emails, otherwise somebody would have confirmed it by now.

There's 3 topless pics that I have seen that are doing the rounds.
I have a sneaky suspicion that Hazel is behind the whole thing.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Mar 28, 2020 6:45 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
There's 3 topless pics that I have seen that are doing the rounds.
I have a sneaky suspicion that Hazel is behind the whole thing.

I doubt it as she would have made far more money by openly selling them to her fans, even at high prices - I suspect nobody has been stupid enough to fall for the crazy prices that were asked for suposedly "hot " images etc from the Hazel nudes dude. That had all the hallmarks of a rip off - using only non traceable crypto currency etc for one!
smack124
Respected Poster
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Mar 29, 2020 11:30 pm
Thanks Smack. Let's hope for more.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 30, 2020 10:42 am
Encore ! Encore!
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 04, 2020 12:09 pm
smack124 wrote:
http://img18117.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=508945175_UK_Tease_2013_10_22_123_239lo.jpg

Thanks.
Have you any more Hazel you can post?
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2020 11:05 pm
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Back in the good old days Hazel would do private sessions via Yahoo messenger. On occasion she would lose concentration and let things slip, literaly Shocked Sadly I did not have anything to record that back then Crying or Very sad

I did get a screen recorder eventually but the quality is crap as tech stuff back then was not as good. But its better than nothing Smile

I have never shared this with anybody before but these are hard times.

Enjoy

https://dfiles.eu/files/fxoxoba3g
1.26gb 20mins duration
robertoboyy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 05, 2020 11:42 pm
screenshot

since someone else is now sharing unseen stuff
MelissaF
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 06, 2020 1:59 am
Wow, thanks so much for this judgetee.

Yes, "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
Added: Apr 06, 2020 3:55 pm
Wow.
Awesome.
Thanks for this.
Got any more?
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2020 7:52 pm
judgeteee wrote:

Back in the good old days Hazel would do private sessions via Yahoo messenger. On occasion she would lose concentration and let things slip, literaly Shocked Sadly I did not have anything to record that back then Crying or Very sad

I did get a screen recorder eventually but the quality is crap as tech stuff back then was not as good. But its better than nothing Smile

I have never shared this with anybody before but these are hard times.

Enjoy

https://dfiles.eu/files/fxoxoba3g FAILS TO LOAD EVERYTIME NOT WHAT WE NEEDED YET MORE HAZEL FRUSTRATION !!!
1.26gb 20mins duration