Author
isbano
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2013 2:06 pm
thank you
italic
Good Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2013 6:37 pm
She's not online today (wednesday) but promises a shower show tomorrow. Because of the time difference it's like 4:00 - 5:00 in the afternoon when the show gets on the road here and a lot of people are still at work and can't log on live. It would be a treat if somebody could capture the proceedings.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Sep 26, 2013 4:01 pm
Shower show at 10pm UK time today. Nice hint on her twitter page. Hope somebody can cap it.
eponymous69
Poster
Added: Sep 28, 2013 1:02 am
Would have loved to see the shower show. I wonder if there were any slips.
eponymous69
Poster
Added: Sep 28, 2013 1:45 am
I saw the very end of tonight's show and... it wasn't very good.
Hopefully they are normally better.
rockhopper78
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 28, 2013 4:39 am
After watching her shows for the past 3-4 days or so I can say I'm very disappointed in all of it. Allow me to rant.

First of all I had never visited MFC before nor do I know exactly how it works. But each show she has a topic that a certain amount of tokens must be tipped to her before she'll do what is in the topic. If not enough people are tipping, she gets upset and will decide to turn the cam off and end the show. But the prices she sets to me are ridiculous. Take the shower show for example. She tweets out these themes to get ready for and you may sit there for 3 hours or more and if the tokens are not met you won't get a shower show. The shower show was 3000 tokens which was only met moments before she was going to turn the cam off by some last minute big tippers. I saw the shower show and let me tell you, none of this cam stuff is anywhere near or better than the regular videos you get off her site. There were no slips. She wore bra & panties mostly the entire time with a little bit of hand bra near the end. At least on her site she has shower videos where she's naked behind the steamed glass. The shower cam show she did was basically identical to a 3-part video she has on her AWH site. Same panties and tie used and everything. But the site is far cheaper, with better quality than a webcam. Plus on her site you might occasionally get a slip of nipple with the angles she uses and when she pinches them and stuff. You won't see that on the cams because of fear she slips too much and can't edit it out.

Today was supposed to be a baby oil show, and yet again another 3000 tokens. And get this, it was 500 tokens before she even took the skirt off. Which took like an hour to 90min. Another 500 to remove the shirt. If I'm not mistaken it's 500 tokens for $50 or so. The 3000 tokens was not met so no full oil show. She did get enough tips to pour oil over her thong, but again, it's not anything you can't get in her hundreds of videos across her 2 sites.

I'm pretty upset by this because I have been a regular member of her AWH site for years and now she's on MFC, she is neglecting her sites for the most part because she gets a bunch of people paying her more on there. And lately she goes sometimes 9-10 days without an update on her site. And I'm left wondering why I'm even still a member. And isn't the appeal of these cam sites supposed to be for more revealing/risque stuff that is not on the model's normal content on their site? But that isn't the case here. She does nothing more than what you see on her site. The only appeal I see is you get to kiss her ass and talk to her and she'll say your name when you tip her. Anyways sorry for this long rant if you've read this far, but I thought it should be addressed.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm
Welcome to the real world. I understand your frustration as longtime member but i don’t blame her for doing this. Only thing she wants is to earn as much money as possible. For her its all business. So if MFC is doing this now she will focus on that. At the end you are just a paying customer number.
rockhopper78 wrote:
The only appeal I see is you get to kiss her ass and talk to her and she'll say your name when you tip her.

The only appeal you mention is the reason most men visit webcamsites.
As long as people keep tipping her its an easy way to make (big) extra money. I am surprised she not did this earlier because she already had a small webcamsection on her AWH site. She also is promoting her websites which probably give her some new members.
If you still a member of AWH you can email her your complaints. I once read on her twitter she answers email from members. But reading your story i don’t think thats her highest priority now. Rolling Eyes
Or you can have your revenge on her by posting those videos here. Wink
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 28, 2013 8:00 pm
Agree with your post. As long as she's making enough money, she'll continue doing what she's currently doing. I can't blame her for that. I'm amazed that she's pulled off the nonnude thing well into her late 20s.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 30, 2013 3:01 pm
Just a little search on MFC & you can see anything you want mostly with someone else tipping. Even Sh%%r0 Chan**l spends a lot of time there but doesn't show anything you can't see in a bra commercial.. Does H**zl show anthing an her Goddess Pandora site.. She charges a lot for that...
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 30, 2013 4:05 pm
She takes of all her clothes but keeps all vital parts above and below covered.
She does every thing herself, so after editing the slips in all these years can be counted in one hand.
rockhopper78
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 30, 2013 8:26 pm
zw1936 wrote:
Welcome to the real world. I understand your frustration as longtime member but i don’t blame her for doing this. Only thing she wants is to earn as much money as possible. For her its all business. So if MFC is doing this now she will focus on that. At the end you are just a paying customer number.

If you still a member of AWH you can email her your complaints. I once read on her twitter she answers email from members. But reading your story i don’t think thats her highest priority now. Rolling Eyes
Or you can have your revenge on her by posting those videos here. Wink

I understand it's just a business and I'm just a number to her. I still have a right to be upset with the way her business is going though. Her cam shows just don't match up to the quality of her sites nor do they offer anything more revealing. Disappointed she doesn't show more on her cams for these big tips though. I'm frankly surprised that people are paying that much money for her to show nothing more. But hey it works for her, so she's gonna keep doing it. If she updated her sites regularly I wouldn't be that upset. Here it is the 30th and last time she updated AWH was the 19th. Not too long ago she went almost a month before updating GP. I just don't want her to forget her long time fans/customers who supported her through her site.

I've emailed her multiple times before. A few years back she took quite a while to reply, but a year ago I tried several times and she never responded. I can imagine nothings changed unless you're one of her favorites that she converses with on twitter.

As for posting her content, I'm too afraid to do it, because whenever I've posted any content from any site before, which a long time ago I posted content from 3 different sites I was a member of to other forums, I got banned from 2 of the sites and all of them I got threatening emails saying where I lived and they would tell my college about me posting copyrighted material and they would take me to court. One site, the stupid webmaster even called my house and left a message with a roommate! AWH is the only site I actually pay for now and I don't want to risk Hazel finding out I post her stuff and then I get banned. Either someone has always reported me in the past or they track my ip or something.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 01, 2013 4:23 pm
I understand you are upset. She is doing the same routine for years now (same moves, differend clothes). It would be great if she started to show a little more. When she does i would resubscribe to AWH. But i don't think she will do that soon.
When she started at MFC she clearly stated that she was a NonNude model.
eponymous69
Poster
Added: Oct 04, 2013 6:09 am
Thanks a lot for the reviews.
I can totally see why she doesn't show anything in MFC if she can earn so much without, but it's very disappointing. I just don't understand why anybody would pay so much to see so little.
Don't think I'll bother with a subscription to her site unless she starts to show more.
I'll be keeping an eye on this topic to see if she does.
zw1936
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 27, 2013 2:26 pm
Thanks Smile
percy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 27, 2013 8:05 pm
WOW fantastic