Author
Phorbus
Poster
Added: Sep 23, 2011 3:46 am
Thank you once again, YellowFenix. Smile They are all great, sexy sets.
Hryme
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 29, 2011 5:38 am
Quite a few new sets on Rigin-Studio since this thread was last updated with content. Two sets in the last two weeks, though one of them looks like one that was released on Met-Art a couple of years ago. I don't like his photography style much though. The photos are often grainy, I guess to give them an "artsy" style. And none of the sets are particularly revealing. Not that that matters that much to me as her teasing is probably the reason i still keep tabs on her. In addition Rigin-studio does not provide zip files so getting the sets is annoying. I have been a member there a few times to check out Kamillas new sets, but I have never bothered to save a set because it seemed suspiciously close to work. Decided as Rigin treats his paying customers badly (he removed the zip-files option to limit the sharing of the sets), I will avoid joining the site again even though Kamilla is one of my favorite models.

Wonder if some the sets Rigin is releasing now is shot recently, or if they are all old ones and she is still completely retired.
WallyOz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 29, 2011 10:48 am
Hryme wrote:

Quite a few new sets on Rigin-Studio since this thread was last updated with content. Two sets in the last two weeks, though one of them looks like one that was released on Met-Art a couple of years ago.

There are now 37 sets at Rigin-Studio including a newer one to the pair you talk of - it's now 4 sets in the past 6 weeks.

Hryme wrote:

I don't like his photography style much though.

I agree with you - if you consider that all of these sets were taken in the same year as all the wonderful pic sets for MPL, Federov, JustNude (most of which are Federov sets of course), this is a poor series of pic sets. Personally I only consider 6 or maybe, at a push, 8 to be decent sets.

Hryme wrote:

Wonder if some the sets Rigin is releasing now is shot recently, or if they are all old ones and she is still completely retired.

All the Rigin-Studio sets were taken between March 12th and May 24th 2005 - they've left the EXIF data on all the images so you get the date and time the images were taken. So - yes - she is still retired.

Hryme wrote:

In addition Rigin-studio does not provide zip files so getting the sets is annoying. I have been a member there a few times to check out Kamillas new sets, but I have never bothered to save a set because it seemed suspiciously close to work. Decided as Rigin treats his paying customers badly (he removed the zip-files option to limit the sharing of the sets), I will avoid joining the site again even though Kamilla is one of my favorite models.

Not exactly my fav site either both for the zip thing you mention plus I am just not keen on his 'style'. He seems to have done better work with other girls so why could he not have done more with Kamilla? It's just a poor body of work in my opinion but despite that I'll still collect the sets because it's Kamilla.
llmmcc
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 29, 2011 10:25 pm
ooooo she still retired Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Phorbus
Poster
Added: Oct 02, 2011 4:03 am
They seemed to be a new sets of Rigin Studio:

Ragamuffin
Evening Saunter
Evening Saunter, part 2

Are you telling they are old ones?
WallyOz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 02, 2011 1:37 pm
Phorbus wrote:

They seemed to be a new sets of Rigin Studio:

Ragamuffin
Evening Saunter
Evening Saunter, part 2

Are you telling they are old ones?

The EXIF data - Exposure Information data - on each set tells you when the images were taken, what kind of camera was used etc. All the rigin-studio.com image sets of Kamilla, or Maria as they call her, were taken between March 12th 2005 and May 24th 2005. NONE of them are new sets - she has not done any nude modelling work since 2006, the last I believe to have been for the kamilla18.com website in the early part of 2006.

Also, as Hryme correctly points out, the Evening Saunter sets - both parts - are just rehashed versions of the met-art.com image set called 'Splendida' which was published on their website on May 10th 2006 - they are most certainly not new work.

As for the 'ragamuffin' set I do not know when the images were taken as I do not have it yet but there is nothing whatsoever to suggest they were taken at any time other than the dates given above i.e. between March 12th and May 24th 2005.

If you want to see the EXIF data yourself right click on one of the images, go to Properties, click the tab for Details and I think you may have to select 'advanced' (not 100% sure on the last bit cos I don't have to for some reason).
Phorbus
Poster
Added: Oct 04, 2011 1:40 am
Sorry, wally. And thanks for your explanation.

It is truly sad to know that she have retired. She is wonderfully cute. I have only known about this year.

As to anyone else, would anyone have the Ragamuffin set?
WallyOz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 04, 2011 9:28 am
Phorbus wrote:

Sorry, wally. And thanks for your explanation.

It is truly sad to know that she have retired. She is wonderfully cute. I have only known about this year.

As to anyone else, would anyone have the Ragamuffin set?

Absolutely nothing to be sorry about - as you say you've only been aware of the beauty that is Kamilla for around a year. It is actually great to see she can still attract new fans today.
Phorbus
Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2011 2:09 am
I know she is Russian and was born in Russia, but facially, she looks very Indian. She looks like exotic (but sweet).

Does she have an Indian lineage?