Author
paulamybb
Poster
Added: Aug 26, 2011 12:36 am
Does anyone know what site this pix set is from?
thanks in advance
screenshot
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 30, 2011 1:08 am
Looks like an early Teen Dream set.
paulamybb
Poster
Added: Jul 28, 2013 2:54 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
Looks like an early Teen Dream set.

thank you Wannabe,she is a 2002 teendreams model.
JB Wannabe
Added: Aug 23, 2013 3:11 pm
Holy shit, you asked that question 2 years ago?!? Egads time flies. I would have guessed 6 months at most.
paulamybb
Poster
Added: Aug 24, 2013 12:43 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
Holy shit, you asked that question 2 years ago?!? Egads time flies. I would have guessed 6 months at most.

i just found one pix with a 'te3ndream 2002' mark a few weeks ago.it confirms your guess and i think i should show my appriciation for your help,mate.there is no pix sets before 2004 in that site .i checked the whole model list and found nothing.when i checked the update list i knew the stuff is gone in 2002.
JB Wannabe
Added: Aug 24, 2013 4:02 am
I understand. I'm not criticizing you.

The picture and question just seems so recent to me is all that it doesn't seem possible that two years has gone by already
paulamybb
Poster
Added: Aug 24, 2013 1:54 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
I understand. I'm not criticizing you.

The picture and question just seems so recent to me is all that it doesn't seem possible that two years has gone by already

Time does fly.i did not realize it was 2 years ago until now. i googled pix and find so many sites have this set under differient
name,kelly,nowan,susi,petra,and some strange name else.but i cannot find the total set.she is so cute,i don't know why there is so few pix and vid.DO please tell me if you get her some day,mate.Have a good day!