Author
zooeywebb
Poster
Added: Sep 14, 2011 3:43 pm
Hello --

I have a question for the active users and forum moderators regarding proper etiquette for this site.

I recently finished ripping a stack of old DVDs that I had from the late 90s. I split all the scenes and I am getting ready to archive them to my discs. A lot of the DVDs were compilations, and I have not been able to find any good information (at IAFD or elsewhere) to help me identify who some of the girls are. Since I have a bit of an OCD personality, I would like to ID as many of these girls as I can before storing the files.

There are a large number of girls that I am looking to identify. What is the best way to go about doing that here? I could post screen captures to the existing Model ID thread. Alternately, I could start a thread to post the scenes from the movies and point to the thread asking for help in the Model ID thread. Before I start uploading or posting, I thought I should check to see if anyone could offer any advice regarding what the users here would find most acceptable.

Thanks!
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 14, 2011 4:49 pm
The ID thread would be the best place. More people will see the model pics that way. Just don't do 1 at a time. Post 5 or so pics at a time, numbering them if possible, so you're not spamming the thread. As names come in, go back and edit in the names of the models so other people don't waste their time posting names already posted.

JB
zooeywebb
Poster
Added: Sep 14, 2011 6:05 pm
Will do. Thanks for the feedback JB.