Author
dakiha
Poster
Added: Apr 09, 2007 7:03 pm
I just have a modem Crying or Very sad
Where i come from there is no chance to get the fast dsl Crying or Very sad

So there really not many pics inside my privat collection - SORRY !!!!
soltus
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2007 8:39 am
does anyone have some pics or sets of x-alina? please send me a pn:)
uglyguy
Poster
Added: Sep 19, 2007 4:32 pm
god dammit!!!!!! i NEED alina!!!!!!!! i'd share ALL my stuff just to get some new pics of her ........aaaaaaaah Mad
xcarol
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 20, 2007 9:38 pm
the site is still open - some pics (3 of a set e.g.) no problem, complete sets yes
uglyguy
Poster
Added: Sep 21, 2007 4:56 pm
if I buy an testaccount for one month, will I get full access to all sets which are already released in the past?
dakiha
Poster
Added: Sep 22, 2007 2:31 am
If you buy an account, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase publish it.
There were many sets taken of her since she was 14 years old, but only the last nearly 40 sets are now available. i think all sets after she went 16. you see it is critical with her age. i watch her career since her page was open. so i really don´t agree in all rumours about her age. Wink Confused
uglyguy
Poster
Added: Sep 24, 2007 12:01 pm
well, before i start to think about buying an acoount, i really want an answer to my question, as mentioned...

uglyguy wrote:
if I buy an testaccount for one month, will I get full access to all sets which are already released in the past?

maybe the admin of x-alina.com is reading this: there is nor email adress to contact the you... well at least i couldn't find one on the site...can you held me with my question??

update: he contacted me - you get all 18+ sets
twodollars
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 17, 2007 8:15 am
Bump! I have really been wanting to see sets of her since her time at BTM.

Please if anybody has some please show!