Author
A Reformed MR Penis
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 19, 2006 7:58 pm
I read on another forum that Dayanna was murdered. Can anyone confirm this?
Sven
Poster
Added: Dec 20, 2006 5:56 pm
Shocked What?
chanvrerouge
Poster
Added: Dec 20, 2006 6:47 pm
Sven wrote:
Shocked What?

Come on Sven, it's the dickhead trolling again, Don't fall for his shit dude Rolling Eyes Wink
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Dec 20, 2006 10:03 pm
A Reformed MR Penis wrote:
I read on another forum that Dayanna was murdered. Can anyone confirm this?

I heard from Mr GS that this wanker was taken around the back and a bullet was put in the back of his head.

A reformed mr cockhead is no more.

three cheers for GS

hip hip hooray
chanvrerouge
Poster
Added: Dec 20, 2006 11:01 pm
Good news
Sven
Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2006 3:11 pm
chanvrerouge wrote:
Sven wrote:
Shocked What?

Come on Sven, it's the dickhead trolling again, Don't fall for his shit dude Rolling Eyes Wink

This jokes are not good. Confused
chanvrerouge
Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2006 5:19 pm
Sven wrote:
chanvrerouge wrote:
Sven wrote:
Shocked What?

This jokes are not good. Confused

The dude is banned anyway, his second or third account to get this ban. He's been saying with all his account that Dayanna is/was too y0ung to be in this forum or in TF/AF.
kikilaflo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 06, 2007 3:12 am
She need her own site!!!!
With katalin, the best
oshisd
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 06, 2007 7:35 pm
thanks
kindara
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 21, 2007 3:48 pm
try this http//www.alla18.com
jjt187
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 22, 2007 12:52 am
holy shit...that's her!

doesn't look like there's a lot of content though
metalhead0000
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 22, 2007 1:16 am
So I signed up for that site today. You're right, there's not a lot of content yet, but it is pretty new. I will say that the pictures and videos are really high quality. Unfortunately (for my taste, anyway), it's very soft content. No closeups, spreads, toys or any other kind of hardcore content, just posing. Still, it's nice to see her back in action! I hope the webmasters figure out that a lot of people would probably really like to see her do some hard stuff! I would only recommend this if you're a diehard fan of Dayanna, and have to have everything she does.
Dispositioner
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 22, 2007 10:57 am
Wow, so she actually has her own site finally. I thought it may never happen. Funny thing is, it says that she's "finally 18" on that site, and even funnier, is that I bet that's true. The "problem" is, that we've been enjoying the sight of Dayanna's pretty nipples, vagina, and anus for a good 4 years now.

Seems like these guys are messing up their "story". She was spreading her little asshole on teenfuns over 2 years ago, and now she's "finally 18". That's nice. So are some of you going to FINALLY admit what you've been enjoying all of this time?

Admit it though, you know it makes all of those old pictures of her even hotter.
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Feb 22, 2007 12:17 pm
Doesn't look to be a 'professionally made site'...

Interesting that she's only just turned 18 in this site Laughing

I wonder if this is true... but good luck with it.
Quote:

Due to the increasing amount of copyright theft on the internet, it is necessary to implement extreme security measures. Unique Invisible watermarks are added to all photo/video sets at the time of download. All photos and videos can be traced to each site member. Any copyright violation which occurs can be traced back to the responsible person. We regularly search the internet for copyright violations and violators will first be banned from this site and later prosecuted.
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Feb 22, 2007 1:40 pm
its no angelfuns, its slow and there seems to be very little content.

the only preview pic I could find