Author
polskidzadzi
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 06, 2012 3:52 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
Once they leak out, they will be posted. Just checked several of my sources and so far nada. And 2 of those sources is where this type of stuff tends to get posted first. Cool

Yep, I'm probably looking at the same sources too. Twisted Evil
bojodar
Good Poster
Added: Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm
Finally old enough and everything about her is superb. Hope we see more of that great but.
Added: Jan 06, 2012 8:16 pm
polskidzadzi wrote:
JB Wannabe wrote:
Once they leak out, they will be posted. Just checked several of my sources and so far nada. And 2 of those sources is where this type of stuff tends to get posted first. Cool

I am sure we all troll the same waters.... kind of odd how after the first 13 sets you can't find anything. Either interest has waned abit (people wanting full nude) or too many people remarked about her "chubbiness" and chased/pissed off those who were sharing (saw it happen in one of my stomping grounds Evil or Very Mad).
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Jan 06, 2012 8:39 pm
Seeing her bewbs is one of the highlights of 2011! Smile
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Jan 06, 2012 11:17 pm
lisa2006 wrote:
polskidzadzi wrote:
JB Wannabe wrote:

I am sure we all troll the same waters.... kind of odd how after the first 13 sets you can't find anything. Either interest has waned abit (people wanting full nude) or too many people remarked about her "chubbiness" and chased/pissed off those who were sharing (saw it happen in one of my stomping grounds Evil or Very Mad).

Code:
mycarinsurancefinders.com/wallofshame.html
geniesan
Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2012 3:16 am
Laughing Confused Sad

I figured that happened, as it would be the only logical thing. The person who first distributed these most likely got his account disabled. It's not hard to get around having your 'name' and all on the wall of shame...but I guess one man wasn't so lucky. The sets are kind of monotonous to me anyway. It seems like a "you've seen one, you've seen them all" type of deal. I am much more interested in the videos when they come out.
shuraschick
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 07, 2012 12:09 pm
Seems that the initial chubbiness is slowly going away: preview for 15 looks almost "slim" Smile
Dagoli
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 10, 2012 1:02 am
I hope her friend Amb3r follow the same path.
olinge1
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 13, 2012 5:19 am
nothing new here?
Very Happy
shuraschick
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 13, 2012 2:04 pm
well, there is a video preview on her page... anyone can get the full thing? Wink
polskidzadzi
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 13, 2012 3:26 pm
shuraschick wrote:
well, there is a video preview on her page... anyone can get the full thing? Wink

It's not worth downloading.....only runs for 4 seconds..... Hee, Hee, Hee, a real non-teaser. That is the update for this week.

Patience......it will all come together.
polskidzadzi
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2012 7:44 pm
Thanks for this new post, geniesan. You are most generous for sharing.

Protected Message:
--- You have to be a registered user to view this message ---
geniesan
Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2012 7:53 pm
Anytime friend.

Protected Message:
--- You have to be a registered user to view this message ---
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 14, 2012 9:04 pm
Half a gig for a 5 minute video? That thing had better be in 3D!
polskidzadzi
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2012 9:28 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:
Half a gig for a 5 minute video? That thing had better be in 3D!

I just can't believe it !!!! Kwitcherbeliaken !!!! Very Happy Very Happy No, it's not 3D, but certainly took a long time to download from ORON.