Author
paulamybb
Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2012 6:18 am
petra z has 2 pix sets at least on teenfl00d.com, i just find some preview of them.please help me with the whole stes,thank you in advance!
screenshot
screenshot
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 22, 2012 12:36 pm
paulamybb wrote:
petra z has 2 pix sets at least on teenflood.com, i just find some preview of them.please help me with the whole stes,thank you in advance!

Then, post the previews! Otherwise, it's more difficult that someone can fill your request!
paulamybb
Poster
Added: Jan 26, 2012 3:54 am
thanks andylo,this is her model card

LINKS TO OTHER SITES ARE NOT ALLOWED!
JB Wannabe
Added: Jan 26, 2012 2:01 pm
screenshot

Quote:
Petra Z.
Here's a great little homegrown interview and masturbation video featuring sweet young Petra.

Since we add so many videos during the week we can't make a sample for each one, but we do have a page that will pull up a random sample for you to see what the videos look like inside.

Warning these files are 5MB+ so if your on a slow connection they may take a bit to load Smile

"Warning these files are 5MB+ so if your on a slow connection they may take a bit to load Smile" LOL!
paulamybb
Poster
Added: Feb 23, 2012 2:24 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
screenshot

Quote:
Petra Z.
Here's a great little homegrown interview and masturbation video featuring sweet young Petra.

Since we add so many videos during the week we can't make a sample for each one, but we do have a page that will pull up a random sample for you to see what the videos look like inside.

Warning these files are 5MB+ so if your on a slow connection they may take a bit to load Smile

"Warning these files are 5MB+ so if your on a slow connection they may take a bit to load Smile" LOL!

thanks,mate, i post this link and the admin blocked it.thank you the same!
JB Wannabe
Added: Feb 23, 2012 9:44 pm
What do you mean "the admin blocked it"? Was the link removed from where you posted it or was the file itself blocked due to the word filter?
paulamybb
Poster
Added: Jul 28, 2013 2:19 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
What do you mean "the admin blocked it"? Was the link removed from where you posted it or was the file itself blocked due to the word filter?

sorry,it's my fault,i gave the uncompleted link and the pix just showed a red X!
here is the right link
screenshot
screenshot