Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 25, 2024 6:17 pm
Domina Planet - Face Chair Training Day
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Daisy is training a guy She caught perving on Her dirty clothes to be Her slave, but has only taken the creep through foot worship training. Now, She's going to teach him how to properly honor and respect Her pussy and ass, to see them not as holes to fuck but as places of reverence, worship, fear and respect. She's had him chained and on his back, shirtless and blindfolded with Her dirty socks. She walks up to him carrying a riding crop and wearing a pair of booty shorts and a black halter top, whipping him with Her riding crop a couple of times, She says:
"Are right you little foot-whore. You're just stupid piece of fucking furniture, nothing more. But I don't think you've really learned how to properly respect My superior pussy and ass"
She walks up to his face and just sits down on it, smothering him and cutting off his air.
"You're just furniture, you don't need to breathe motherfucker. You need to learn how to service Me, so being the incredibly kind Mistress I am, I'm going to train you to not breathe for longer and longer periods of time"

00:10:29 | 3.67 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7c9adbcc1c70e/Domina_Planet_-_Face_Chair_Training_Day.mp4