Author
vale46
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm
Hi All, just wondered if anyone knew who this model is, she looks so much like Kate Winslet but obviously isnt.
Thanks for any info offered,
Vale.

screenshot
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 22, 2012 10:03 pm
Why is it "obviously" not her? With Titanic 3d out, it would make sense to use her on their cover. And it takes almost no time to air brush 10 years off of her!
vale46
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2012 4:20 am
Its obviously not her because the mag has no story for a Kate Winslet, the model is being used for a spring look for make up.
If it were Kate she would definayely have a story attached. And as a Kate fan, its just not Kate !
JB Wannabe
Added: Apr 23, 2012 4:21 pm
Quote:
If it were Kate she would definayely have a story attached.

Maybe not.

Thanks to your post, I now know more about this magazine that anyone - at least any man - should want to know. Laughing

It turns out it's a free UK magazine that publishes bi-monthly and is given to Boots Advantage Card holders. Or you can buy it for a £1. The magazine appears to be nothing but a vehicle for them to sell their beauty products and other junk.

Plenty of magazines put various models on their covers without have any content pertaining to that model. It's the old bait and switch routine

You could always contact the company and just ask them if it's her or not.
vale46
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2012 7:36 pm
Again thanks for the input, i know all about the mag as i picked it up at Boots on Saturday, with my advantage card ! not that i asked for a low down on the mag Rolling Eyes

And as i said, its not Kate, i dont need to know if its her or not as its NOT ! jeezzz if it were then the article would of read "Get the spring look like KATE" using her pic with no reference of her name would be jumped on by her management i am sure !

Anyhow, i will however email Boots and see what they offer in way of info. I will post back if i find out anything.

In the meantime if anyone else has any ideas on the model featured please feel free to post.

Laters.

EDIT. quick search proves it aint Kate ;p

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R-xzu0KPxak#!
JB Wannabe
Added: Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm
I'm not about to watch that so I'll take your word for it! Laughing
vale46
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2012 9:55 pm
LOL you dont know what your missing Wink i have emailed Boots so i await their reply...if any ;p

Thanks for the input though.

Vale.

EDIT..... bet you watched it Wink
vale46
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 27, 2012 12:45 pm
Well guess what ? Boots came up with the goods, she is called Justina Vazgauskaite and here is a copy of the email i got back :-

Hello Vale

Further to my recent email, we've had contact from our Health and Beauty Team. Theyove advised the following:

The model is Justina V at Premier:

Code:
http://www.premiermodelmanagement.com/Justina_V.html

It's actually her on the main beauty spread as well, on page 34.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Kind regards

Rebecca Rose
Boots Customer Care.

Off to search for galleries of this spanish beauty now Wink
andylo
Added: Apr 27, 2012 5:24 pm
vale46 wrote:
Well guess what ? Boots came up with the goods, she is called Justina Vazgauskaite.

Off to search for galleries of this spanish beauty now Wink

Spanish beauty? Mmmmmm ...

One thing is that she won the 'Supermodel of the World' as a representative from Spain ... another story is that she be Spaniard ... Laughing Laughing

She is from the beautiful Lithuania ...