Author
larmar
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 27, 2012 6:11 pm
looking for a (french) production vid posted here of a teen acting as if she gives a bj for the first time, handjobbing him and is kinda shocked when she makes him ejaculate massively over her hand.

thanks for helping!
sdzoo
Poster
Added: May 30, 2012 6:22 pm
larmar wrote:
looking for a (french) production vid posted here of a teen acting as if she gives a bj for the first time, handjobbing him and is kinda shocked when she makes him ejaculate massively over her hand.

thanks for helping!

going to need a photo or something to recognize her. I'm sure there are a lot of french vids of chicks giving bjs and handjobs
larmar
Added: Jun 02, 2012 11:03 am
sd**** wrote:
larmar wrote:

thanks for helping!

going to need a photo or something to recognize her. I'm sure there are a lot of french vids of chicks giving bjs and handjobs

sorry, don't have a screen ... she looks very emotionless straigt in the cam while mastrubating him. at climax he mouns out load with a massive ejaculation
larmar
Added: Jun 24, 2012 2:58 pm
bump ...
elrono
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 29, 2012 7:54 am
Explicit Art-Brina