Author
rioguy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 18, 2012 7:06 pm
I don't have much to go on, no vidcaps, but it was widely posted pre-Oron days. I had a popular Russian girl, either Mash, Dasha, or one of those and her boyfriend. They're driving and pickup another girl on the side of the road. They end up back at the flat and and real nice 3 threesome ensues. What great about it is, the girls are into each other, not just 'let me hold you while he fucks you' shit.

If anyone remembers it, I'll be greatful. Any posters, throw me your links and I'll burn some bandwidth downloading.
Sun Tzu
Good Poster
Added: Jun 19, 2012 6:20 am
rioguy,

When I read this I immediately thought of a scene with a girl called Klara/Petra, she was popular a while back. I recall a scene where the guy was picked up and then taken to an apartment where a threesome ensued. Could this perhaps be it?

screenshot

S.T.
rioguy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 20, 2012 4:08 am
The Petra name sounds familiar. She was a popular girl. Do you have any more screencaps?
Sun Tzu wrote:
rioguy,

When I read this I immediately thought of a scene with a girl called Klara/Petra, she was popular a while back. I recall a scene where the guy was picked up and then taken to an apartment where a threesome ensued. Could this perhaps be it?

screenshot

S.T.
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 20, 2012 1:31 pm
In the video Sun Tzu refers to, the 'boy' (Michael) was picked up by the two girls: Christine (driver) and Petra (passenger). During the traject, Petra and Michael were warming up mutually until arrival home. Once there, the action begins and the two girls participate. But Christine never gets Michael's dick into her pussy (as usual with this girl, it is extremely rare that situation, apparently Christine has **** to delete any dick introduction Laughing Laughing )

Anyway, being that movie the one you want -or not-, here are some vidcaps:

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
rioguy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 20, 2012 6:09 pm
That's the one! Don't know why I like that one, but I've been searching for awhile. Now the obvious question...can anyone share? Very Happy
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 20, 2012 11:27 pm
rioguy wrote:
That's the one! Don't know why I like that one, but I've been searching for awhile. Now the obvious question...can anyone share? Very Happy

downloadable from here ... as well of zillions of other sites ... Laughing Laughing

Code:

http://www.asspoint.com/video/petra-christine-michael-1TSgv2M0cF3.html