Author
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Sep 11, 2006 4:10 am
I Would Really Love to get some Set's or if any one has photo's from ArikaAmes.com, the website has closed, I was going to join her website.
I meet her in Las Vegas during a webmasters bash there, but to let you all know, she really is as shy as she looks in her photo's, but has that naughty girl side of her, I do have a photo of her and me together, Not Nude LOL, I wish though, but she does feel good, and has a great looking ASS, and other thing's...

Thanks In advance
you can use rapidshare, I have a premium account.
lesterlester
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 12, 2006 12:27 am
I have a disc of her movies from when I was on that site. Lemme work on it, might take until tomorrow to complete.
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Sep 12, 2006 7:20 am
Thank You lesterlester, I will be looking forward to them, and I am sure others would love them as well...

would any one have photo Set's, please post them, I am sure I am not the only one who would like to have Arika
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Sep 12, 2006 4:50 pm
here are some images I found for those who would like to see what see looks like, she is very hot.
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Sep 12, 2006 4:59 pm
another view I found
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Sep 12, 2006 5:05 pm
here is from a 3rd small set
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Sep 12, 2006 5:30 pm
Washing Up For Are Date Arika

Here is the last of what I had found, I was looking for the file that had the Photo of me and her together at the Web Master's Bash in Las Vages, NV.
I still have not found them, it's a shame, I also Meet and had Photo's of me with:
Smile The Light Speed Girl's, as well as
Very Happy Perfection Cash Girl's,: Dana Teen, Madison, I have Madisons Photo's & Video's from So Cal Coeds Wink
Razz Tna Cash Girl's,: Teen Kelly, Nikki Nevada, Jennie Loves Sex.
Wink Sapphic Cash Girl's,: Kimberly & Kelly Plus one other Girl, I do not remember her name. Crying or Very sad
Smile TF Cash Girl: Teen Kayla.

That was a very nice Year For My Wife & Myself in Las Vages Cool
lesterlester
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 13, 2006 5:28 am
I wouldn't mind photosets, either. I joined for the trial period and hence only downloaded videos, no pics.

She's got a perfect asshole.

This download has two of her videos in it. I never composed them into one file for each, but here you go. I'll get the rest up tomorrow.

http://rapidshare.de/files/32933861/AA_blue_stock.rar.html
230MBs
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Sep 15, 2006 7:48 am
thank you lesterlester, can not wait for the other video's.

and hopefully some one has the photo's and post them for us and any others who may want them.

tf-fan
lesterlester
I'm probably spamming
teen-funs-fan
Good Poster
Added: Sep 20, 2006 5:28 am
Thank You lesterlester Smile
still wondering if some one will post full Set's of her.

TF-Fan
flarejet
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 29, 2008 6:21 am
Your right she does have the perfect asshole.