Added: Sep 14, 2012 11:07 am
I´m searching for other sets or names of Petti from paulmarkhamteens.com

screenshot
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 14, 2012 1:13 pm
She has 2 sets and a video there.

screenshot

I have a working pw for the site but the site pretty much sucks. I do not recommend anyone joining it unless you're happy with very low res pictures and videos. Also, there are no picture zips and I have yet to find a image grabber that works. He basically wants you to sit there and click on each picture and save them one by one. Evil or Very Mad It's pure BS!

He claims he has 3 different resolutions for most of the picture sets but it's a complete lie. All 3 are the exact same dinky resolution. Also, his so-called "updates" are nothing but old, recycled material. Here's a picture from his 2nd newest update:

screenshot

(#1747)
See all of Peter, Vicki.

Added: 09/03/2012

Vicki came for an interview and we decided it was a good time she could show us what she can do. Like how well she can fuck in front of me and my camera. She did very well, this horny teen likes to fuck.

Keywords: Teens, Blonde Teens, Cum shot, Interview

This pre-boob job set of Vicki is at least 5 years old yet he claims it's new! What a complete scammer!

The truly sad thing is, I like him as a photographer. He's one of my all time favorites! There is just something about his photography style that really clicks with me.So I just don't understand why his site is so damn bad. It's like something right out of the late 90s. There is just no excuse for it. I'd like to shake his hand and slap him at the same time! Laughing

I'm sure he would blame it all on piracy in one way or another. But it's scammer webmasters like him that only encourage piracy.

I just wish I wasn't such a fan of his. That way, his crummy site wouldn't bother me so much. Crying or Very sad