Author
b.shelley
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 09, 2006 7:57 am
Who are these? where can i find more?
Elfman101
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 09, 2006 11:01 am
The first picture is Kat. She has her own web site and the address for it is in the bottom right hand corner of the picture. The second girl is from a site that I think should not be mentioned here because I believe that most of the girls they feature are -18.
victor1
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2006 2:41 pm
THe second one is here in SEVERAL places. There is even a few videos of her here taking it in the butt. I'll leave it to you to find it. Smile
Darleme
Good Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2006 3:22 pm
I doubt if this is funny or helpful... Confused
victor1
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2006 3:46 pm
Quote:
I doubt if this is funny or helpful...

This coming from someone who has been here a few months and has posted 22 times.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Lamers club. Do you realize how many people come here asking for stuff without even looking for it? If lamers would just look around before asking for stuff they would do far better.

HOW LAME is it to have only 1 or 2 posts and then come here asking for stuff?

Take time and search this site. Try contributing to it then ASK. Don't ask for stuff right off the bat. LAME A$$
Darleme
Good Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2006 5:23 pm
Thanks a lot for these kind words...and thanks for your warm welcome Rolling Eyes
I DO realize how many people come here asking for stuff without first trying to find it on their own, indeed.
If flaming is your way to cope with that, feel free and have a nice day. Over and out.

Wink
palmer
Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2006 5:41 pm
We were all new once upon a time. Why not help the guy out?
victor1
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2006 7:59 pm
"Why not help the guy out"

IF you took the time to LOOK at past posts I have made, I have helpped allot of people out in the nearly 2 years I have been here. I have posted a SHIT load more than most and a group less than others. It's called CONTRIBUTING! Which is what people that come here begging for stuff on their first or second post ARN'T doing.

You know if the guy has leached stuff off this site and NEVER said thanks. To hell with him when his first post is asking for free stuff!

All I ask is that these ungratful people at least thank a few posters before they go begging for free shit. I don't think that is to much to ask. Is it all that difficult to say thanks?

There is some other Lame ass that thinks people are saying thanks just because a post has been viewed. UM NO WRONGO. Saying thanks is a simple mater of taking a second and SAYING IT!

Here are examples, Thanks, Thanks for great post, AWESOME, NICE, She's hot, thanks! I love that stuff, keep it up.

THANKS

Now that wasn't so hard now was it?

If you can't say thanks before asking for stuff, you can piss up a rope! I for one will continue to give ungratful LAMERS a hard time.
victor1
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2006 8:06 pm
Darleme,

I'll give you credit, you at least say thanks. But trust me, I havn't even begun to flame on yet. I just chose these resent posts to make a point, These guys with 2 posts asking for stuff and never saying anything else can kiss MY A$$. That shit just chaps me off.

I quit posting here and other places because of how many people just take and never say thanks!
Darleme
Good Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2006 8:37 pm
@ Victor

To make it clear, I did not intend to offend you in any way. Be sure that I do understand the reasons why you`re so upset, all this here can only function by a well-balanced giving and taking. And a simple "thanks" (or anything similar) is a must. In these points you`re absolutely right.

I was just a little surprised - negatively - by the harsh words...at least they seemed harsh to me. Maybe it was also a question of (mis)understanding the things (English isn`t my mother tongue). So it wasn`t the music itself, more the sound of the music that made me post my opinion.

Anyway, for me there`s no further reason to argue.

Very Happy
victor1
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2006 8:47 pm
@ Darleme

It's all good, you got the idea of what I'm going on and on about. YES, my words are harsh. They are harsh because I want to stir things up a bit. I want to get people thinking about what they are doing. I want people to think twice before they do this kind of thing again. I want them to remember that A$$HOLE victor that smacked em around for not being polite enough to say thank you.

Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

CHEERS!
sup00
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 10, 2006 7:34 am
b.shelley wrote:
Who are these? where can i find more?

The second girl is from http://www.pamela18.com
freebeer
Poster
Added: Oct 10, 2006 11:58 pm
Click here for more Pamela.

Enjoy,

Freebeer.

Freebeer.
knives
Poster
Added: Oct 11, 2006 5:50 pm
aww you guys need to lay down your arms and love each other. we are all one and the same, my brothers.
b.shelley
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 13, 2006 1:45 am
thanks great collection there freebeer