Author
mikemareen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 29, 2024 8:48 pm
When Lika was out here and worked with Randy, we did this scene last. The basic idea - Lika was there to tease Randy and then have her come a few times. The only rule was supposed to be: Randy has to ask first. This translated into: When Randy asks for an orgasm, Lika says no. She was really into the...

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: wmbcv-0633: Anzhelika Iakymenko & Randy Moore - Nyet
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:25:29
Size: 936 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/fba9f9a1f6324/pantyhose19712.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 29, 2024 9:08 pm
We have added one more scene to the clip with Deep Throat and Face Fuck.

Scene 1 : First fake cum scene

You need to get the pass key from the warden so you are walking to his private office. You walk in and see him working at his desk. When he sees you, he stands up immediately and walks towards you. You push him very hard as he falls onto the couch. You say to him, you show him the fake cum all over your boobs. “Give me the pass key!” you demand. He resists you, and you then shove his face into your huge boobs. He is struggling as you smother him with your boobs.

You proceed to tit fuck him with his dick under your bra. You tell him his heart can't handle your hot tits as you make him cum:

Scene 2 :Second Fake cum shot

You lift him up over your head and throw him across the room! “ You gonna give me that pass key or what? No? we’ll see. Let’s see what my hot mouth can do” You proceed to deep throat him several times (plenty of saliva dripping).

You wrap your fingers around the head of the cock.

He then fake cums and you deep throat him as he fake cums.

Scene 3: Third fake cum shot:

His purple balls are still full of cum and you want to suck it to the last drop, drain it to the last. Harley Quinn takes that fat, big, hard cock very deep down her throat. The guard is amazed by this, he can no longer resist, he starts fucking her face, he wants to drain his sperm again.

You sit on top of him as he stares at her tits. You begin to stroke his cock and he erupts all over your huge tits! He keeps squirting fake cum as he gasps for breath!

Scene 4: REAL Cum shot

You then proceed to tit fuck him VERY SLOWY. Teasing him with your tits. You tell him he’s not gonna last much longer. You slowly tit fuck him with his cock underneath your bra and between your big tits. You slowly slide his cock up, then go down hard as in your gif below.

You keep doing that slowly, telling him how STRONG you are and no one can stop you. You then say “let me tell you a secret.. your gonna give me the pass key, he them cums as you SLOWLY tit fuck him until he no longer moves. You then pick him up over your head and throw him out! You look at the camera and say “Step-daddy’s little monster has to see step-daddy now”.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:
This Harley Quinn custom video is BEYOND amazing! You and your husband did an EXCELLENT job in fulfilling my fantasy! Every single detail that I asked for (and more) was superbly addressed. The cum scenes were INTENSE! I LOVE how you totally dominated those weak guards and the warden with your superb strength and gorgeous body! The camera angles were spot on and each scene cleverly transitioned to the next and kept me wanting more and more! I am so looking forward to my next custom clip where Harley Quinn has to battle superman! Who shall win? We all know who that will be! Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to making the customer so happy. Until next time!

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - Her Boobs are Most Dangerous Weapons 4k
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:31:12
Size: 4.41 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3cda4cef06fa6/pantyhose19716.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 29, 2024 9:22 pm
I want a clip by you, but where you wear a black wig and blue lenses.
The beginning of the story. You wear your black wig as from the clip "Secretary Became a Slut for Mr * Big Boss," and blue lenses. The makeup that you want, but your lips painted in red lipstick. You wear a black bra, a black short skirt, a light jacket and light gray tights, an ankle bracelet on your right leg please, without panties, black shoes. You enter your bedroom, and I see the full view of your gorgeous body, you can talk to me if you want. Then you come closer and start teasing me.

Also, you bring along two pairs of your shoes, red and beige. First, you wear your black shoes. You start the slow shoe job on my cock. Let your right leg be on top so that I would see an ankle bracelet on your nylon leg. After some time, you change your right shoe to another one. Your choice is what you put next. You keep giving me a sensual, slow, medium-pace shoe job. Then after a while, you take off your left shoe and tease me as if you want me to finish inside your shoe, in this part you can change your shoes, tease me with your different shoes, tease me with your nylon legs and feet.

I like your feet. You can also lie on your stomach, your legs up so I can see them. Here you look at me (into the camera), you tease me with your shoe. In the final scene, you give me a nylon footjob and tease me with your black shoes. You want my cum to shoot in your shoes. This clip will be the shoe jobs, your nylon legs, and cum in your shoes. The camera is always from the POV.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - Cums In My Pump Shoe 4k
Duration: 00:19:37
Size: 2.76 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f69015e096a17/pantyhose19720.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 29, 2024 9:51 pm
Custom Clip Request

Imagine arriving to inspect a luxurious villa situated in an esteemed locale. Greeted by an elegant representative from the Real Estate Agency, you're struck with admiration. Dressed immaculately in all black attire, she exudes an air of sophistication and confidence, heightened by her choice of stylish high heels.

She is the epitome of sex, your cock twitches in your pants at the sight of her cleavage. You can't hear what she's saying while she walks up the stairs and you stare at her nylon legs n her gorgeous ass in that short tight skirt.

As you're led into the Master Bedroom, she shares enchanting tales of the breathtaking sunsets that await you should you choose to make this villa your own.

You can no longer restrain your thoughts of her mouth on your dick and you pounce on her huge protruding boobs from under this black top with straps. She is surprised by this.

Although momentarily caught off guard by your reaction, her commitment to her narrative remains unwavering. With a clear objective to promote and sell this exquisite property, she presses on with her engaging tale.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - Wet Deal with The Real Estate Agent
Duration: 00:16:23
Size: 2.30 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e2efdba985096/pantyhose19717.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 29, 2024 10:16 pm
The clip would open with you sitting on the sofa lazing around when your husband/Partner would enter the scene and give you a Gift which you would open to reveal a PVC French Maid outfit. You would be disgusted by this saying it was demeaning and that you'd never wear something like that you'd then storm off. Your partner would then produce a second box saying something like "good job I got these" to himself/the camera. He would then find you and present the second gift which you would open to reveal a pair of high heels (The Taller the heel the better)

You would then put the heels on accepting his apology once you had done this he would produce a remote control and press it this would then take over you body and convert you into a robot you would then immediately say "Yes Master" and then walk over to the box containing the maid Uniform and start Putting in on. The Uniform should preferably consist of the heels your partner gave you, Stockings and suspenders, the dress, a head piece and a feather duster. Once dressed your partner would then command you to give him a blow job and then swallow his cum. The scene would then fade to black.

It would then fade into the next morning where you are still in the full maid outfit and serving your master breakfast at the table once served you would stand beside him while he takes a few bites. He would then command you to give him Blowjob under the table you will respond yes master and then crawl under the table to start the Blow Job. After he has finished breakfast he will command you to stand up and bend over the table wear he will the fuck you doggy style with some occasional spanking until he cums in your pussy then commands you to clean up with his cum dripping down your legs.

Then the final scene would be the following day you are wearing a business suit getting ready to leave while wearing the heels when you find a remote you don't recognise and Pick it up pressing the power button this activates the heels again you say yes Master then start to change into the maid outfit again. Once dressed you then tidy up the business outfit you were previously wearing then stand frozen at the door waiting for your Husband/Master. When he arrive home he is surprised to see you dressed up in the maid outfit before taking advantage and commanding you to give him a blowjob before switching to missionary before finishing with Doggy style anal. He would finish on your ass (this would be the real cum shot) before the scene finishes with him commanding you to bring him dinner with his cum still on your ass

It's important the the maid outfit remains on throughout the sex scenes. There should be plenty of yes masters thrown in through the whole clip.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:
I've just watched the clip. It's amazing you look incredibly sexy in the outfit and heels.
The blank expression on your face while under the control of the heels is perfect and the monotone yes masters are excellent as well. The sex scenes were incredible you looked amazing and just like I'd imagined the scene.
The "thank you master's" during the first scene were spot on and really took the sex to another level. The camera angles throughout were just right and really showed off how good you looked dressed as a maid. You really captured both fetishes for the maid outfit and the control of the shoes.
The clip turned out even better than I imagined. I hope to see the outfit again in other clips and I've got a couple of new ideas for clips involving the shoes again.

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - My Wife Under Magic Shoe's Controls 4k
Duration: 00:44:14
Size: 4.99 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0f75d4e34d515/pantyhose19719.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 5:14 pm
Name: Alice and Lolicoon are once again have to detained by Ms. Meier.
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:48
Size: 436 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/5db43a33e4952/pantyhose19713.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 5:46 pm
Today's your lucky day. In fact, today is your birthday! This random girl with multicolored hair walks into your room and sees your stark fucking naked. You were jerking off because that's your birthday tradition or something. She remembers that you asked her to wear pantyhose, she puts two and two together and comes up with a shocking deduction - you have a FOOT FETISH. No shit, Sherlock. She uses her nylon-clad feet to get you off in POV. There's even some blowjobbing involved. Way too hot.

Name: Vicky Vixxx - Birthday Footjob AND Blowjob from Vicky
Duration: 00:13:27
Size: 795 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1dbd30d09eda4/pantyhose10004.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 6:20 pm
Aracoeli makes her debut on the Cafe. She's as cute as a button but that only makes us want to play with her more. Jim uses his leather straitjacket, straps and gag. I just love the sound new leather makes when you struggle in it. Squeak squeak mmmm. I would say Aracoeli agrees with me, if not oh well... she'll find it pleasurable soon enough! Her corset is super tight, her silky pantyhose are hugging her body and those straps around her feet are holding her legs wide open. Open enough for Jim to bring out the vibrator. Aracoeli is about to get the full Jim Weathers multiple orgasms experience. Low? High? Let's see which she'll enjoy more! By the time she's done she's just like a little rag doll. Sounds like a good time to me!

Name: wmbcv-0489 - Aracoeli Nin
Duration: 00:19:31
Size: 718 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cb49a3add9d56/pantyhose19711.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 6:42 pm
4K I take the key from my neck, and I finally unlock your chastity device. I am going to edge and tease you today while wearing nothing but my sexy, shiny, semi-opaque pantyhose. Maybe I’ll let you cum today before locking you back up, but you know, if I let you cum, I’m going to ruin it. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you yet. It’s all just a whim. Maybe I’ll squeeze your balls hard just to see how you react. I love getting a reaction out of you! Maybe I’ll give your balls a good slap! It gives me so much pleasure to see that face you make when you’re in pain! I’m liking your suffering so much that I decide that you won’t get to cum. Now that your balls are even fuller, I’m going to lock you back into your chastity cage. I just need to get your erection to go away so I can get the cage back on! (11:56 long)

Name: Madam Director - CBT Tease and Denial
Duration: 00:11:56
Size: 1.30 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3306840d7b25e/pantyhose19723.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 7:10 pm
We all love to watch women bring themselves to orgasm, but sometimes its nice to just bring in a massive strong vibrating wand that can penetrate even through nylon pantyhose. Cassie shows how good this can feel and you can really see how horny she gets and shaky when its time to climax. Cant wait to share this gorgeous moment with you.

Name: Cassie Clarke - Female Orgasm Through Pantyhose
Duration: 00:07:12
Size: 317 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e35c292ec5df2/pantyhose19727.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 7:27 pm
Name: REVENGE OF THE BARONESS - Baroness Davina Dust In Scene: Ep. 356 Girl to Girl fun VI
Duration: 00:08:05
Size: 141 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/18d4c288712e2/pantyhose19730.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 7:46 pm
Video released 03/29/24

Sexy striptease video! You know I absolutely love wearing pantyhose..there's something so sexy about them! I know it always turns you on too, so I thought I'd let you watch me while I tease myself today. I'm wearing my white top with long black pantyhose. Watch me wiggle my toes and shake my ass before laying down on my couch and giving my pussy a finger tease. Make sure to check out this seductive tease video today.

Name: Julia Ann - Pantyhose Seduction
Duration: 00:07:27
Size: 535 Mb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cc592dad4df0f/pantyhose19725.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 8:08 pm
Name: OnlyFans - Angel The Dreamgirl - Sweet Cherry On The Cake Final Video For This
Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:03:57
Size: 173 Mb
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/7d310f00624df/pantyhose19722.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 8:26 pm
Video released 03/22/24

Custom Clip Request

You are in front of your wardrobe checking your outfits for going out and picking some skirts to choose what to wear (you may be topless). Your husband is in the room, he may give his opinion on what you can wear, you take a few skirts and first you can dress up the satin skirt (or the long eco leather one) to see how it fits you and make some sexy poses with it, to make it tight.

Your husband is near you and he really likes seeing you with such tight skirts, he gently starts touching your ass, your tits, rubbing his cock on your skirt. Topless in such a skirt really turns him on. You like that, but you kindly refuse to make something with him now, because you need to choose an outfit and go out. So you take off this skirt. Now you take the leather one and dress up with the blue top first and then you can dress up with the black one. Camera captures how you put it on.

You can start posing in front of the mirror, making sexy poses, but at some point you notice that your new skirt has a hole in the back. OMG what should you do now? You are pointing at that hole and wondering. You are showing it to your husband which is already turned on by your look (he may be jerking off with your other skirt).

This is the moment that you are touching your ass, moving your fingers around that tiny hole and saying to your husband that "you know what, let's have some fun" or something like that. That hole can be an accent in the filming.

As this skirt is tight let's have some really sexy teases in front of your husband, let's see if those seams will break up. Make some hot teases, in different poses to make that skirt tight, straddle legs to make the slit bigger, also some play with that slit, to squat down one two times, to bend over, etc. Just a really sexy tease to see how sexy and "strong" this skirt is. Meanwhile you can move your hands around your ass and around the small hole, maybe you can try to put a finger in the hole to make it bigger, just something sexy that you can think of.

He again stands by you, again starting to rub his cock against your skirt in front and back, you can also start playing with his cock - this can be a sexy scene of rubbing touching grinding etc. You know what I mean. Such scenes can be continued maybe on a bed or on a chair too, some sexy pulling, stretching of the skirt, maybe his cock can be rubbing underneath the skirt/ass. Just to make some kinky fetish stuff.
The skirt can also be unzipped at some point, to show partially your ass, but you can decide when.

As you have mentioned in your email, I was thinking about this - if you are ok, maybe the skirt hole can be ripped more a little bit without damaging the leather, so it can be used again maybe?
I think it will be great if can be filmed, like you are teasing and bending making the skirt tight and moving hands around your ass, putting your finger inside that hole or something like that, maybe you can talk about how hot would it be if you make the hole bigger and be fucked thru your skirt.

The hole can be made at that time or later in the clip - you can decide based on the scenes.
Another scene that can be made - I have seen in some of your clips some cock rubbing between your legs rubbing your nylon stockings, what do you think if to pull lower your skirt (like if you wear pants) and to rub his cock between your legs for a short time like similar your clips?

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:

You did it longer, which I appreciate and I think it was great idea for a longer video.

From what I saw in the first part - again above my expectations!!! You are the best!!! Nothing more to be said!!! Performance, outfits, everything more than perfect! So hot and sexy that I just don't have words to say, how hot you made everything with the smallest detail included which I really like, so perfect, just I can't wait to see the second part

This leather skirt is so damn hot, I think you should get the same again. One of sexiest leather skirts!!!

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 802 Temptation You With My Mouth-Watering Ass - Part 1
Duration: 00:28:36
Size: 4.04 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/900c7981cd23e/pantyhose19714.mp4
mikemareen
Added: Mar 30, 2024 8:47 pm
Video released 03/24/24

Custom Clip Request

Another scene that can be made - I have seen in some of your clips some cock rubbing between your legs (thigh fucking) rubbing your nylon stockings, what do you think if to pull lower your skirt (like if you wear pants) and to rub his cock between your legs for a short time like similar your clips? Then I am thinking about the following: your husband is sitting on a chair, you are on the floor on your knees crawling with your lowered skirt, teasing and coming to him, you start to play with his cock, giving him some titjob under your shirt.

Maybe a sexy continuation can be with blowjob/ jerk off his cock if you wrap the satin skirt around his cock and to make a nice sloppy blowjob to make the skirt wet.
Of course, as you said, you can also do some sexy things while you are wearing your leather ripped skirt unzipped. I think a really hot scene can be made.

Then some nice fuck scenes can be made.
Maybe first with an unzipped and lowered skirt, then to rip (if it is not already ripped) and to make some really hot sex scenes with the skirt on you. As the skirt is tight it is up to you what poses you can make, but I would like to see something similar, a combination to the video you made previously (clips 473, 522) but more rough, more pulling and stretching of the skirt if that is possible. Just anything kinky and fetish you can do with it You can also check my email with the first version of scenario from 11.01 some screenshots were added.

At least one pose that I think would be great to see is standing against the wall, your husband is fucking you thru the skirt (or lowered skirt) and grabing your tits underneath your sexy blue top.
I don't know but to be more knky maybe some additional play with the other skirt can be made? Let me know your comment.

And of course cum on the skirt in the end.
I would be happy if you could make some capture at the end of your ripped skirt, some ****m in and then how you walk and tease with this skirt, something like that. It will be great also if you can take some photos before and after this shooting, it will be really hot!

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:

The first and second videos are just amazing, I would say that the second part is just unreal!!!!! In my opinion you made the best ever video!!!!!!!!!! Such hot performance with such attention to detail that no one does. You did everything that I have asked to see, all poses, all that kinky stuff, and you just made it the hottest video made, really!!!!

As my basic idea was with the old skirt, I think making the video with this new black skirt was even a hotter idea, you did really hot stuff with it, it will take a lot of time to express what I think of all scenes, but I like alot how you implemented my idea into reality!!!! Really really hot video!!! I want to thank you for making it for me, just you know how to make the best custom videos!!!

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 803 Temptation You With My Mouth-Watering Ass - Part 2
Duration: 00:28:03
Size: 3.96 Gb
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c0d16520d01f1/pantyhose19715.mp4