Author
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Apr 05, 2005 3:06 am
she is cute Very Happy
ciggy
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2005 3:17 am
Titties are droopy. They make her look like she's 30+.

Let's try these titties instead:
Punchay
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2005 4:10 am
She is soooooooooo pretty .....But her tits just ruin it for me. I know I'm going to get shit for saying that .. But when I look at a girl I look for LASTING BEAUTY & I gotta say .... those things wont last past her 25th b-day. If she gets pregnant FORGET ABOUDID there gonnablow up like baloons & by the end of breast feeding she's gonna look like she has rotten floppy steaks hanging off her shoulders....um OK IM DONE Laughing
ciggy
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2005 4:40 am
Punchay wrote:
She is soooooooooo pretty .....But her tits just ruin it for me. I know I'm going to get shit for saying that .. But when I look at a girl I look for LASTING BEAUTY & I gotta say .... those things wont last past her 25th b-day. If she gets pregnant FORGET ABOUDID there gonnablow up like baloons & by the end of breast feeding she's gonna look like she has rotten floppy steaks hanging off her shoulders....um OK IM DONE Laughing

The only shit I'm giving you is that Christina's titties already look like rotten floppy steaks. Droop droop droop, sag, sag, sag, like an old hag and she's in the barely 18 range. By 25 they'll be down to the fucking floor.
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Apr 24, 2005 1:54 pm
I love the color of her eyes
MPRTFTR
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 28, 2007 8:29 pm
That's why she should start showing them now instead of later. At least, NOW, we still want to see them. Later, we won't.
genius1er
Poster
Added: Jun 01, 2007 12:17 am
UMO wrote:
I love the color of her eyes

lol, whit that picture, are you sure too talking about her eyes Wink