Download LINK:

OR

http://k2s.cc/file/6fe954a35c6ee/Clip_014394.zip
Added: Aug 17, 2016 6:36 pm
Duration: 00:10:26
Format: wmv
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 940 MB
TAGS: FACE SITTING, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, ASS LICKING, SMOTHER, FARTING, FACESITTING

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Duration: 00:04:33
Format: wmv
FileSize: 393 MB
TAGS: CUCKOLDING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS CLEANING SLAVE, TOILET SLAVE, CHASTITY

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

http://k2s.cc/file/1b7c97a30482e/Clip_020286.mp4
Added: Jul 17, 2017 3:10 pm
Duration: 00:16:37
Format: mp4
FileSize: 971 MB
TAGS: LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOTDOM, BOOT KISSING, CRUEL FEMDOM, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, FAT SLAVE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, YOUNG MISTRESSES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SADISM, CBT, BALL ABUSE, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, BALL PUNCHING, LEATHER BOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, EXTREME FEMDOM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, PAIN, BALL KICKING, MISTRESSES RELAXING, NAKED SLAVES AS FOOT RESTS, BEATING, SUPERIOR GODDESS, BALL KICKING CONTEST, WORSHIP THEIR OWNERS BOOTS, KISSING, LICKING, AND CLEANING THE BOOTS, MAKE THEM SUFFER, PRINCESS, BOOT WORSHIP SESSION, FULL FORCE KICKS DIRECTLY TO THE SLAVE’S DEFENSELESS BALLS, BOOTS SMASHING INTO THE SLAVES BALLS, GREAT HARD CORE BALLBUTING CLIP, MOCKING OF SLAVES, TEASE, FOOT DOMINATION

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Duration: 00:08:28
FileSize: 1096 MB
TAGS: SMELL AND WORSHIP SWEATY HOSED FEET, MISTRESS RELAXING, IGNORING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, STINKY PANTYHOSE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOTDOM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, LEGWEAR FEMDOM
DESCRIPTION: The slave must smell and worship Lady Lucy sweaty hosed feet from under the chair.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/3404804c8e3be/Clip_022847.mp4
Added: Jul 30, 2017 10:01 am
Duration: 00:34:38
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 1245 MB
TAGS: MISTRESS WEARS A SKIRT AND PATHENT LEATHER STOCKINGS, TIES HER SLAVE HARD TO A SPANKING BENCH, PUNISHES HIM WITH DIFFERENT CANES MERCILESSLY, THE SLAVE SCREAMS CONSTANTLY, GAG INTO HIS MOUTH, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICTLY MISTRESS, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, PAINFUL STROKE, TORTURED SLAVE, SHOE FETISH, TOPLESS MISTRESS, TORMENTED SLAVE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FLOGGING, ELEGANT FEMDOM, MISTRESSES SLAVE, DOMINATION, UNUSUAL, CRUEL BDSM, HARD WHIPPING BULLWHIP, EXTREME DOMINATION, SPANKING F/M, HARD CANING SPANKING, HARD BASTINADO FALAKA, CANING, BASTINADO, FOOT TORTURE, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, THE SLAVE'S ARMS ARE TIED UP HIGH, LONG BULLWHIP TO DESTROY THE BACK OF HER SLAVE BRUTALLY, THE SLAVE SCREAMS AND CRIES FROM THE PAIN, BRUTAL STROKES ARE POURING ON THE SLAVE'S SOLES, WHO SCREAMS FROM PAIN

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Duration: 00:05:47
FileSize: 583 MB
TAGS: SHOE FETISH, KISSING, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, WOMANHOOD IS FULLY AVAILABLE FOR WORSHIP, SUMMON HER MAN FOR ORAL, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, BETWEEN HER LEGS, LICK HER PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, **** PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, FEMALE ORGASM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/f28ffb7869b91/Clip_22927.mp4
Added: Oct 20, 2017 9:27 pm
Duration: 00:12:08
FileSize: 876 MB
TAGS: SLAVE EATING FROM THE FLOOR, FLOOR LICKING, LOSER, SLAVE FEEDING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, WAM, WET AND MESSY, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, SLAVERY, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SUBMISSIVE, HIGH HEELS, HEEL SUCKING, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, SPANDEX LEGGINGS, HUMAN FURNITURE, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, DIRTY BOOTS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, MEXICAN SLAVE, FAT SLAVE, DEGRADATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BDSM, PATHETIC SLAVE, STILETTOS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, STRICT MISTRESSESES, CRUEL DOMINATION, POOR SLAVE, PRINCESS ARIA, PRINCESS BELLA, MEAN GIRLS
DESCRIPTION: The Mean Girls never cook for themselves they have slaves for all that. The slave was ordered to prepare lunch for Princess Aria and Princess Bella. They are used to eating only the healthiest and freshest foods available but the slave serves them a cheap microwaved lunch of hot pockets and snack pack pudding. This enrages Princess Bella and she orders the slave to lie down on his back so she can dump the pudding all over his face. She makes the slave lick it up off the kitchen floor. Princess Aria and Princess Bella can’t believe the slave would dare serve them this cheap unhealthy food. They both dump their plates onto the floor and smash the food to mush with their boots. The slave is made to lick the smashed up disgusting mix off the bottom of Princess Bella’s boots. The slave doesn’t want to eat it but they force him to lick it off their boots and off the floor. The slave actually should be grateful because it’s a step up from the dawgg and cat food he will be eating from now on! LOL

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

Duration: 00:43:12
FileSize: 3588 MB
TAGS: GANGBANG PARTY, MULTIPLE LOAD CUM EATING CUCKOLD HUMILIATION, PRINCESS MIRA, CUCKOLD SLAVE, CUCKOLDING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, BIG LOADS, MOMMAS BOY, CREAMPIE, CUM LICKING, TITS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, LICKING CUM FROM MISTRESS PUSSY, REAL SLAVE, SPH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, CHEATING WIFE, NAKED MISTRESS, NUDE MISTRESS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, KINKY, KINK, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, DEGRADATION, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUMSHOT, MISTRESS MIRA, MESSY CREAMPIE, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVERY, CUCKOLD, CUCKOLDING, COCK SUCKING, STRICT WIFE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, ORAL SERVITUDE, STRICT GODDESS, LOSER, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, ORAL SERVICE, OWN HIS TONGUE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, MALE ORGASM, TRAINING HER SLAVE, MISTRESS USES SLAVE'S TONGUE
DESCRIPTION: I know a lot of men just dream about a cum addicted slut booty wife like me but also this is the worst nightmare for many of them.I need my husband to give me a comfortable luxury life and serve me in every possible ways but unfortunately he is just a manless pathetic soft cock loser in the bedroom.I can't look at his distasteful useless cock so he has to wear chastity belt in 24/7 while I travel the world and fuck everywhere a lot.One of my very good friends regularly organizes bareback gangbang parties and I'm the star slut on these parties many times. I ask the same price every time : a little gift video for my soft cock husband ! My loser cucky can see his Goddess as a dirty whore fucked by horny strangers and after 5 years "pussy free" life, what could be more humiliating for a cuckold than see anybody can fuck his wife except him of course?!

Tonight one of the guy comes to the party with his virgin young brother. This guy is a typical unmanly momma's boy and he thinks he will lose his virginity tonight but of course this is the biggest mistake of his pathetic life! I just look at this born loser and I'm sure I'll never let him to fuck me but I have a great idea to give him some unforgettable sexual experiences. I turn this little virgin momma's boy into a cum swallower cuckold faggott!!! I fuck with a lot of guys tonight and when they cum I just call this loser and force him to eat the fresh sperm !! I alternately fuck with real men and force this virgin loser to swallow the cum! Of course he stays a virgin but his stomach fills with hot fresh thick cum!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/5da5607a5ed52/Clip_023551.mp4
Added: Oct 28, 2017 9:52 am
Duration: 00:01:40
FileSize: 216 MB
TAGS: DUNGEON, MASKED SLAVE, OLD SLAVE, LATEX SUITE, MISTRESS BLACKDIAMOOND, HERRIN BLACKDIAMOOND, DELICATE SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEINSTE SKLAVENERNIEDRIGUNG, LATEX FETISH, BOOT FETISH, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, BDSM, SKLAVE, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESSES, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESSES, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, GERMAN DOMINAS, DIRTY TALKS, BRUNETTE, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FETISH CLOTHING, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PEE DRINKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, HUMAN TOILET, TOILET PIG, TOILET SLAVE, TOILET HUMILIATION, PISSING, PEE FETISH, GOLDEN NECTAR, PISSING HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, POOR SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: I use my slave as human toilet today, naturally! He gets filled up with my piss.

Ich benutze Heute wieder ganz selbstverstandlich meinen Sklaven als lebende Toilette und fulle ihn mit meiner Pisse ab.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK:

https://fboom.me/file/17f27102b2784/Clip_023616.mp4

Duration: 00:10:01
FileSize: 514 MB
TAGS: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, BLACKMAIL WITH TWO GODDESS, MONEY FETISH, SMELL SOCKS, STINKESOCKEN, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS DOMIANTION, FOOT KISSING, SOCK SMELLING, LEGGINGS FETISH, DIRTY BOOTS, LEATHER LEGGINGS, SPANDEX LEGGINGS, HERRIN AMY, MISTRESS AMY, GODDESS AMY, MISS AMY, FETISH CLOTHING, MISTRESS BLACK DIAMOOND, MISTRESS BLACKDIAMOOND, HERRIN BLACKDIAMOOND, SKLAVE, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESSES, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESSES, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, GERMAN DOMINAS, DOMINANT LADIES, MISTRESSES RELAXING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, BOOT FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOT SLAVE, BOOTDOM, YOUNG GIRL'S FEET, FOOT BITCH, FOOT SLUT, LOSER, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVERY, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, DEGRADATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, STRICT MISTRESSES, BRUNETTE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BETA MALE, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING
DESCRIPTION: A new slave wants to meet me and Miss Amy. He's kinda really ugly the first time we see him.. but we think it's even worse when we meet him again and have a closer look - one more reason to humiliate this worm. He loves to smell stinky socks and wants to pay a huge sum for our feet. All in all his payment is appropriate and we allow him to smell our divine and extremely smelly socks as much as there fits into his ugly nose! BUT: He has to earn his fortune and thus has to start with our sexy boots. Yes, do it right, bitch...lick them clean before you get our socks! But he's a little too nervous and switches bit too fast to Miss Amys Boots while he forgets my second one. Be aware, you dirty pig! One task after another, or you'll never get what you deserve! As soon as he reaches his goal and gets the heavy smell of our sweaty socks, he can't hold back anymore and starts rubbing his little loser dick for our tasty feet! He's so addicted to us, that he's dumb enough to pay such a huge sum for his greed, Haha... but that's of our interest, though. 'Cause we just deserve the biggest luxuries!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download LINK: