Author
mattfresh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 04, 2012 8:24 am
Ladies and gentlemen, I know I've seen this model before in non-kin8tengokou works. I just can't pick out which ones.

The fine young lady in question is the one kneeling (not lying down) in the following image.

screenshot

Additionally, there is a model who goes by 'Heidy' on Kin8tengoku who I'm also certain I've seen before elsewhere. Any help with an ID for her as well?

screenshot

Kudos and Karma to all in advance...
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 04, 2012 4:28 pm
Grace Noel, Gracie, Camille, Heddie, etc.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
mattfresh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Thanks for the ID for 'Heidy!' Any idea who the first one might be? The image I linked kept disappearing; it's fixed now, as I found a link for it directly from the Kin8tengoku website.
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 04, 2012 9:08 pm
Kitana A aka Sindy aka Demida.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Also, don't hotlink to other sites.

And btw, the movie isn't a Japanese movie. It was shot by AdultLabs and that site just bought the rights to use it. I've seen the video and picture set at several sites. I have a 600 mb and 1.6 gig version uploaded in my RS account. If you want one of them, let me know and I'll pm you a link. Once you dl it, I'll delete it.
mattfresh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Thank you very much for the IDs all around; I already have the videos in question, so I won't be needing them from you. Also, my apologies for the hot linking and whatnot; it's been a long time since I even came to this forum and I wasn't up to date with the minutiae.