screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
fromspain
Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2012 2:00 pm
Could U send me the url where the pics are from?
Dongiovan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 01, 2012 11:11 pm
I found these vids in an advertising of photobook "13 girls in russia":
screenshot

It appears the vids have order codes TSDS-75111, TSDS-75112, and TSDS-75110

If you goodle this, you can find links to amazon.co.jp:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/白い妖精たち~第2章~-DVD-ロシア国立サンクト・ペテルブルグ美女サーカス団/dp/B0001Z31QO/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1354403165&sr=1-1

and

http://www.amazon.co.jp/白い妖精たち~第1章~-DVD-ロシア国立サンクト・ペテルブルグ美女サーカス団/dp/B0001Z31QE/ref=pd_bxgy_d_img_y

This is where I took the pics from.
fromspain
Poster
Added: Dec 02, 2012 7:29 am
I can't find the movie.

screenshot

white - chapter 2- fairies - dvd russian state circus

This review is from: White ~ Chapter 2 ~ Fairies [DVD] (DVD)
Also Chapter 2 white - Chapter 1 - Fairies [DVD as well as, on the stage without a crowd, review of topless by multiplayer rope aerial acrobatics, juggling foot, twice, diction white snake, such as a ring aerial acrobatics show progresses. Another angle from the ceiling and aerial acrobatics, white - Chapter 1 - Fairies [DVD scene that follows from Torture Lion is entering in the middle. After all, it is the extent to which he said did not seem to reach the level of training lion is shown as a show, and naked women and lion to juggle.

However, the hair is not reflected by the blur, in the performance of solo always take off your shorts this time, the level is still high. Just take off the shorts in the foot juggling acting is only after the end. In addition, since there is a scene of a woman and snake doing reviews can increase, white - Chapter 1 - Fairies [DVD acrobatic scene I think is decreasing as compared to]. And, over the near 15 minutes, such as opening and ending, white - Chapter 1 - Fairies [DVD makes me feel the same scene as the loss] is used. Therefore, the white-Chapter 1 - Fairies [DVD decided to reduce ☆ 1 rating than one minute.
Dongiovan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 02, 2012 9:10 pm
Thanks for the effort! Did you do some google translate ? Doesn't make a lot of sense....