Author
brotherbear
Good Poster
Added: Nov 11, 2006 1:41 pm
What is wrong with Shannon?

I was always and still are a HUGH FAN of her, but in the second last set (528) which has been posted on the site, it's like she's using drugs or something.

Here are a few set pics, just say what you see.
killaklown
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 11, 2006 3:27 pm
I think its a combo of lousy photography and the webmaster using the worst shots to publish. They need a makeup person cause she has a lot of bruises on her body.....prob cause she's clumsey...which I think is cute.
Cool
knives
Poster
Added: Nov 11, 2006 7:46 pm
I've always thought she was on crack or something. She doesn't look healthy at all. Her smiles are hollow, though, that i can understand. Her face is worn out. Her eyes are tired. Her body seems frail. She needs a big piece of my cock in her mouth.
DontFearTheReaper
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 11, 2006 11:33 pm
I always thought she looked like a crackhead. She has the same vacuous smile that Christina has.
Scout
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 15, 2007 2:45 am
I like Shannon, but if you watch any of her videos, especially videos where she speaks, you'll notice a few things.

1. She looks nervous and doesn't seem to be having much fun.
2. She is as dumb as a box of rocks.

I once dated a stripper who couldn't go onstage unless she was drunk or high. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if Shannon was hitting a pipe before her shoots to shake off the jitters.

Still, being cute has got to count for something.
MrFuka
Poster
Added: Apr 15, 2007 2:52 am
Looks like she hasn't got her makeup on.
gwanath
Good Poster
Added: Apr 15, 2007 7:05 am
Shannon's my least favorite of the model.com girls. Mostly because she looks bad. She's got moments of looking good - but really, she's more suited to stuff like that kissing models site.
Motto
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 15, 2007 11:24 am
hmm
SouthFlaPhotog
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 15, 2007 7:56 pm
her looks have been going down hill for the last 15-16 months. She is using tan in a bottle and is just not taking care of herself.
brotherbear
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2007 2:49 pm
Exactly what i was thinking about her.

It seems the pics are gone now, but atleast you guys know where i was talking about.
bully
Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2007 3:46 pm
Scout wrote:
I like Shannon, but if you watch any of her videos, especially videos where she speaks, you'll notice a few things.

1. She looks nervous and doesn't seem to be having much fun.
2. She is as dumb as a box of rocks.

I once dated a stripper who couldn't go onstage unless she was drunk or high. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if Shannon was hitting a pipe before her shoots to shake off the jitters.

Still, being cute has got to count for something.

Agree - No. 2 . She is dumb, before she open her mouth someone whisper text from a side..