Author
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 25, 2019 8:47 am
Fucked & Made To Watch
screenshot screenshot

00:27:07 | 913 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Nikki has a devious and cruel day planned for her anal slut, strapping him tightly to the advance bondage bench, a viewing screen locked in front of his eyes, showing the live feed from the slave cam. He gets to watch every second of the ass stretching, as the gloved hands open him up and the sight of her massive strapon as she plays with it in front of the camera, teasing him for what is to come. His hard cock is flogged and conductive strips placed on the shaft, tormented by the electro box, making his prostate leak precum, in anticipation of the hard pegging that is follow. Finally, his hard dick is given a rough handjob, as he watches from below, soon shooting a massive cumload, captured in detail by the slavecam.

Featuring Mistress Nikki

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/545e3378cf0f3/Fucked_Made_To_Watch_saf_3.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 31, 2019 6:38 am
Boy Crazy
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:05:27 | 385 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

.... then again, maybe it's the boys who are crazy--after all, they just keep coming back for more! Chastity clients enduring feather-light tip-teasing, poor manparts stuffed tight in that cold metal dick cell... Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cde350fdbc4a0/BoyCrazy_saf_3.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 31, 2019 1:35 pm
Cuckolds Bi Torment & Pegging - Part 2
screenshot screenshot

00:11:01 | 183 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This scene is ALL PEGGING. All giant strap-on ass action. The cuckolding is in the first part. Now I'm going to "fuck" my slave, as promised, for being a good boy and sucking my bull's cock and eating his cum. Not the kind of fucking he had in mind but oh well! ha ha

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3a0863c9e44c9/cuckolds_bi_torment_and_pegging_part2_saf_3.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Aug 31, 2019 8:55 pm
Mistress Irene - Confused Slave Wants To Lick Her Everywhere

00:06:30 | 476 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Irene calls her slave over as she relaxes on her discipline bench. She tells him to sniff her shoe, and when he does, she laughs at him and says "You idiot, that's my boyfriend's shoe." She has him remove it and asks "Do you really think I wear a size 12 shoe?" with no concern for the fact that his eyes are covered and he can't see a thing. She tells him to suck on every toe, and as the camera pans down, you get an amazing up-close view of Irene's beautiful feet and toes. and of the slave worshiping them. She tells him her feet are perfect, just like the rest of her, and it's true - she's one in a million, with gorgeous feet, large breasts, and the most amazing ass. "As for you, you're mangled human garbage," she tells him. When he doesn't lovingly reply, she tells him to thank her or she'll kick him in the face. His manners quickly come around and he whimpers a thank you to her.

She has him stick his tongue between each toe while she calls him demeaning names. She says that while he licks her feet he's likely fantasizing about licking her armpits. The camera ****ms in on her delectable armpits, and under the hot studio lights and the heat of a summer day, you might even be able to smell them through the screen. "And if he was licking my armpits he'd probably be fantasizing about sniffing my farts," Irene laughs. "They're always so confused," she adds. She tells the slave that the reason she keeps him in a cage is so he doesn't hurt himself or society. As she has him kiss, lick, and suck each foot and all of her toes, she reminds him that the day she kicks him out is the day his life is over. She makes him open his mouth and sticks her entire foot into it. She tells him she knows he must like fucking so she's going to face fuck him. She sticks both feet in his mouth next, which causes him to gag, before he's called over to lick her armpit. He licks up and down and clearly savours the taste. "Anything that comes from my body is a gift" she tells him. She goes into detail as to just what all those body treats are, and the list is very comprehensive! She turns her attention to you next and calls you a pervert. Irene knows you would do anything to be in the position of this garbage slave, getting belittled by her.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/781544abf0405/lmf-confused-slave-wants-to-lick-her-everywhere_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 01, 2019 11:45 am
Just Leather! And . . . !!!
screenshot screenshot

00:04:40 | 171 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

WOW over 17 minutes of pure leather erotica!

This particular movie has been filmed for a number of my members who are absolute die hard leather fetish lovers. I receive an incredible amount of requests for movies, and I do try and work their thoughts and desires into my real life sessions. It's not always possible to create everyone's tastes, some are rather unique, more so than others. It's just a matter of what works best with my gentleman friends. Leather is a popular Fetish, and one I love too!

What makes this movie a little different, is because one gentleman, who resides in Australia wanted to see me reading The Financial Times! Well that's easy, as I often have the pink paper with my morning cup of tea, before I crack on with my day! My goodness, I really am thrilled with the way I've edited the movie. Seriously, you MUST plug in your ears, as the leather's signature creaking sound is exquisite! It's a real mind and muscle fuck!

I'm really looking forward to your thoughts, I know you'll love it as much as I've enjoyed filming it. I can't tell you just how much enjoyment I had, it's sensational.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/af03435a27bb6/Just_Leather_And_saf_3.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 01, 2019 3:06 pm
Cultivating Obsession
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:08:04 | 302 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You've become so obsessed with me that it's taken over your life. You poor thing.. Look how I've ruined you. Ruined your sex life, ruined your ability even get hard with your wife or girlfriend. I have complete control over your cock. What does that say about you? Better yet.. What does that say about me? You know that I cultivate this obsession. It makes me so very excited knowing that I've made you just another victim to my seductive charms. Just try to resist as I slip this silky pair of stockings on and tease you with my luscious body. Admit it, you know you're mine.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/108f9477b47d4/Cultivating_Obsession.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 02, 2019 5:52 am
Ballbusting and Taxes

00:18:27 | 329 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The IRS has instituted a new tactic to punish taxpayers that are late with their tax payment to the government. They are now sending hot women to male taxpayers' homes to literally "extract" the $$$ from them! The IRS has found that this strategy is VERY effective...and "Ms. Platinum" is their top agent. She has been sent to this taxpayers house because he is literally ONE day late on his payment...and he owes BIG money. Ms. Platinum is in charge of "hard cases" and "high dollar targets". When she barges into his home and announces who she is, he says he cannot pay "right now" and says he needs an extension. She explains that the IRS has authorized her to "make arrangements for that". But in order for that to happen, the first step is that he has to BEG. He has to literally kneel at her feet and BEG for the extension. After explaining the power that she has, he eventually relents and drops to his knees. Ms. Platinum is so beautiful...he is soon literally groveling at her feet, showering them with kisses and BEGGING for his extension. The dire nature of his financial predicament combined with Ms. Platinum's incredible beauty are just too much for him. Ms. Platinum decides that she will grant his "extension", but the length of that extension will be determined by what he is willing to endure in order to "earn" it. The taxpayer doesn't understand? Ms Platinum casually explains to him that he is to strip naked and spread his legs for her. She will then kick him in the balls as hard as she wants over & over- until he just can't take it anymore. Each kick he takes to his balls earns him one more week to pay his taxes! He can't believe that this is the "deal", but he has no choice but to take it! Soon is getting his balls destroyed by this smoking hot, no-nonsense, and extremely CRUEL IRS agent...and he soon finds himself as another powerless taxpayer cruushed under the heel of "Agent Platinum"!

By the time she is done with him, he is literally begging her to write his check out - in full! - at her feet!!!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3ec6b9afd6011/Ballbusting_And_Taxes.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 02, 2019 11:26 am
Lose Your Virginity For Me

00:09:47 | 361 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

There's this huge stigma associated with men who are virgins. After a certain age, you begin to obsess over losing your virginity. Now if you're a bit socially awkward, or haven't had the guts to put yourself out there to a woman, this anxiety only grows. The older you get, the more and more doing the act seems like an impossible task. If you get to a certain age without losing your virginity you'll be doomed to be fucking your hand forever. So you better go out and get it done. You're just another pathetic jerk off session away from forever being an insignificant virgin for the rest of your life. You know it affects the way that people see you, right? Not because being a virgin is a bad thing, but because being a virgin slowly saps all of your self-confidence. People see you as this anti-social, awkward, creepy, weirdo and they don't even know why. There's something about you older virgins that just gives off this aura of incredible loneliness and weirdness. I don't care if you have to pay for sex, just get it done. I'm sick of all you little virgin losers.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0a2c42557df8e/Lose_Your_Virginity_For_Me.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 02, 2019 5:39 pm
Double Domme Latex Fetish Ass Destruction
screenshot screenshot

00:13:36 | 401 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

A sexy friend joins me to tag team this piece of fuck meat. We plow him from both ends, spit roasting him, with giant black cocks. He's stretched & well-used by the time we're done with him. Lovers of latex & rubber enthusiasts will enjoy this feast for the eyes.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9088c6962538a/double_domme_lates_fetish_ass_destruction_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 03, 2019 6:42 am
August 30, 2019 - Sophie Lynx, Aleska Diamond
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:15:01 | 551 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

THE STING OF DISCIPLINE

Kneeling almost naked in front of her employer, her wrists bound in front of her, Sophie is persuaded to prepare the dildo for penetration by sucking on it. When the toy is finally glistening with her saliva, she is bent over the bed and fucked deeply in the pussy. Mistress Aleska puts Sophie back on her knees on the bed and boffs her box from behind. Mistress Aleska wants to impress discipline on her maid, and to this end, she fucks Sophie in her asshole. She rides the girl's butt ruthlessly and even plays with Sophie's pussy at the same time. Finally, Mistress Aleska has Sophie lick her pussy through the little slit in the strap-on harness. The maid does as she is told.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9e53c97ec7f7c/BV_45111_Sting_saf_3.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 03, 2019 10:16 pm
Madam Jada: Throat Crushing Punishment

00:05:57 | 692 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

See the first part of this series: Jada's Human Scale

"186! Really?" Jada asks, furious with her slave for failing as a human scale. "Are you trying to say I'm fat?" Jada throws the wimpy slave onto the bed and plants her big, sexy ass and 177 pounds on the slave's skinny throat! Right away the slave's face starts to turn red and purple as he struggles to breathe, straining to keep from being choked by Jada's ass. To help the slave become a better scale Jada decides to stay where she's at until the slave guesses her correct weight. The slave tries to call out a number, but he can't speak. Jada's ass is crushing his throat and its all the slave can do to stay conscious. None of this concerns Jada though, she couldn't care less how the slave feels beneath her!

***Throat sitting with a little thigh smothering. There's no actual face sitting, though Jada's ass and thighs are so much bigger than the slave that his face is partially covered by her.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e440eb8e967c4/QD-JadaThroatCrushPunishment4k_saf_4.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 04, 2019 7:59 am
SCISSOR SYNERGY KO!

00:23:35 | 1720 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The stunning Riot Starter puts her slave through an ulstra sexy display of perfect, nonstop, gorgeous Reverse Facesitting and Reverse Headscissors! Alternating between the two, she slowly drains her victim's life force steadily through several series of Face Grinding and Riding until one final Reverse Headscissor grips Riot's seat's neck so tightly, each of her pulsing squeezes puts his lights right out!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f8d3df4070a14/SCISSOR_SYNERGY_KO_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 04, 2019 12:20 pm
Lord Barkwith Part 4
screenshot screenshot

00:08:06 | 163 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Although he is an expert in landscaping, Smythe is rather dim in every other respect. Mrs Perkins knows this very well so it feels only natural to take him completely in hand when he makes a serious error like traipsing through her kitchen getting the floor muddy. If he can't learn a simple thing like removing his boots then he deserves to be stripped and scrubbed clean in an old bath like an animal. Smythe is highly conscious that at any moment someone else in the house could walk right in with him standing here buck naked and humiliated.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6980a0cbe55c0/lord-barkwith-4_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 04, 2019 7:34 pm
STROKE TO MY ASS CONDOM feat Astrodomina

00:12:55 | 572 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I love wearing my latex pants, and you will too!...

Sydney is going to mesmerize you today with her shiny latex ass.. she knows you already love her ass, but you especially love seeing and hearing her ass squeeze into latex, looking like the absolute perfect ass. She says you get to jerk off to it today, but with one condition - you're going to have to ruin your orgasm! Ready, ass slave?

She orders you to start jerking.. as she waves and wiggles her latex-clad ass right in your face. You get the most amazing view and closeups, her ass just looks too good in them! This is such a treat for you! Keep jerking! Don't get TOO excited, she wants you to last throughout the entire video.

It's going to be a challenge, for sure. Her ass looks too hot in those pants. Can you imagine if she were to sit on your face with them? Slowly lowering her Goddess ass right on your face, covering you up, not even letting you breathe.. her ass just might swallow you whole! She constnatly teases and toys with you, ordering you to jerk the entire time and controlling your pace..

Can you last until the end? If you do, don't forget - you had better RUIN that orgasm! She will instruct you at the end how to do it and give you a cum countdown, so make sure you follow her commands!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e5c91890b8c17/STROKE_TO_MY_ASS_CONDOM_feat_Astrodomina_saf_5.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 04, 2019 9:22 pm
Jizzy Jobs - Milking The Stud

00:09:59 | 493 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Goddess Sydney is all dressed up in latex for the big day. Today is indeed a big day as she has brought in her main sub to milk his cum. Why would she do that? To fertilize some of her female subs of course. Clearly they can't all be having sex together, so a little manual labor is in order for the Goddess. She doesn't mind jerking him off herself. She even brought two separate pairs of gloves for the occasion, a clear black pair and a red pair. As she slowly starts jerking her slave's cock, it's obvious that her persistence will only yield one result: a magnificent creamy cum shot. Especially since the sub has been in chastity for a while. Time to increase the sub population!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a08118a238cf7/Milking_The_Stud_saf.mp4