Author
semagh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 24, 2006 6:06 am
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 24, 2006 7:38 am
Um... no - they are completely different people..

Question
semagh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 24, 2006 8:53 am
nadia = melody = nadja. Its the same girl. the tatoo & other body marks gives it away.
jejejeje
Added: Dec 24, 2006 11:05 am
nadia may equal melody - but she sure as shit ain't a pink-teen girl....

post picture comparisons if you think they the same.
semagh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 24, 2006 11:44 am
check the hairline and facial features. If this is not the same girl then ... ! Confused

Of course the teachmyass pic she looks older...
jejejeje
Added: Dec 24, 2006 12:02 pm
Lets compare more meaningful things.

Like teeth.

Freckles in different spots.

One has a scar between her eyebrows - the other doesn't.

Make a comparison shot between close-ups of the girls faces. Completely different.

Apart from both having brown eyes and a habit of posing naked - they are completely different.

Oh and the most important difference...

One is a adult arse slut. The other isn't..... well she might be an arse slut in any case Razz

Seriously dude - what you been smoking?
Question
semagh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 24, 2006 12:37 pm
I've watched her vid. Its the same girl. Freckles can be added/airbrushed(removed), as other body marks. To all his own. Smile
jejejeje
Added: Dec 24, 2006 12:43 pm
Buddy - there's thousand's of pictures' of both chicks. No-one is going to bother to airbrush each and every single picture to try and trick people into thinking they are different girls...

Why bother - when they are completely different girls.

A whole lot of people have seen vids of both girls. If the pink-teens girl seriously was an arse slut named Melody - we'd have heard about it by now....

Probably in the news about the guy going to jail for sodomising a m inor. Twisted Evil
chanvrerouge
Poster
Added: Dec 24, 2006 1:50 pm
Different girls, agree with jejejeje.
LurkD
Poster
Added: Dec 25, 2006 2:39 am
Freckles shmeckles. jejejeje pegged it right. Their teeth are different. No matter how close their faces may be, with different teeth, they are clearly two different girls.
Amankar
Good Poster
Added: Dec 25, 2006 11:15 am
Yes they are different, one of the girls Melody comes from USA the other one from U--...k----raina... or West-Russia the girl from pink.teens is 15 or maybe now 16, she was a Long Summer model for years...
And you could see her in the closed y.-o-.ung-.videmodels.net also. this site was closed this summer, there where new videos of her, and she was 15...
So they cant be the same....
johony
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 25, 2006 3:07 pm
jejejeje is completely right, and to seal the deal you can tell that one of them has larger breasts than the other. sorry, i had to point that out Razz

unless the photos were taken at different times..
semagh
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 28, 2006 2:29 am
Ok, ok, you called my bluff. Wink
Yeah they could be sisters... Cool
Differences are the pink teens girl, lets call her 'Risa', has darker skin and is skinnier, wider nose, smaller boobs (no enhancements yet). Melody is similar build and height, bigger knockers(fake?). Face & ass are similar except for teeth. Risa is from the ukn.

Melody do not seem to be from usa though. In her teachmyass video she can't answer any of her questions in english. Most of the girls in teachmyass,tryteens,teensnaturalway, etc seem from europe though.

Yeah, Risa was a 'young model' in video one time but those 5 are not around anymore.
Unless I'm mistaken. Wink
oshisd
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 06, 2007 8:01 pm
whatever her name she is a looker