Author
rosso_rat
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 30, 2006 2:00 pm
I have these pics on my HD and can't remember where I picked them up along the way. I'd love to see some more of her.
sonyman1232002
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 11, 2007 7:44 pm
I have the full set somewhere i will have to dig it out they were on karen dreams site i think
rosso_rat
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 12, 2007 10:23 am
Thanks Sonyman, Karendreams would make sense. I had a pass to the site years ago. Lost interest with Karen when she had her boob job.

I was starting to give up hope of getting any response on this. Also tried on another board a while ago with no luck.
rosso_rat
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 09, 2007 6:39 pm
Problem partly solved. Not that there has been much interest in her but I got her off Stacey Online where she was a guest model. Found a few more pics in my Stacey folder so here they are for completeness.

This girl must have done more work somewhere else. She has quite a distinctive tattoo. I e-mailed the webmaster but I think the site is well dead now.
teq
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 06, 2007 12:52 pm
sorry to dig this up from the gallows but I'm keen to know if anyone has the nudes of Stacey that appeared on the staceyonline site for a week or two. They were extensions of her NN stuff, the explanation that was given at the time was because Stacey stopped showing up to her photo shoots so the webmaster was **** to dig up some nude shoots to keep the members happy.

I think that girl is awesome, perfectly imperfect, lovely hair, awesome smile and a body with enough meat in all the right places Smile