Author
Ozzice13
Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2013 7:52 pm
I know this is a long shot, but after going trough dozens of threads, on multiple forums, looking at numerous screenshots trying to look for an old movie I remember from my youth, I thought I might as well make a thread and ask.

It's a movie likely from the eighties and I don't remember much of it, I don't remember any of the actor's names in it.Al I remember is I had it on VHS in the late eighties/early nineties and it was a treasured possession along side movies like Bringing Up Brat and Joy Toys (etc).

What I do know is this: There are two women in it, I believe they were room mates, a blonde and a brunette. In either the first scene or early on in the movie the blonde is getting fucked in her bedroom while the brunette spies on them at the door, the brunette starts to masturbate and when she cums she uses (IIRC) her panties to stuff her mouth to keep from making noise.
Later in the movie the brunette has a b/g scene in a hot tub.

I know it's little to go on but maybe someone here remembers the scenes and can tell me either the possible title of the movie or the actors in it.

TIA
Ozzice13
Poster
Added: Apr 09, 2013 9:42 am
I found out that the brunette in question is in fact Raquel Darrian and I found a very low quality version of the hot tub scene.
Unfortunately I still haven't found the correct movie name, let alone the actual movie, hoping this extra info will ring a bell with someone while I spit though Raquel's entire filmographie