Author
picraider
Poster
Added: Apr 09, 2013 7:07 pm
HI, I would very much like to see more of her since I only have this one full set (as provided) and it seems I cannot find any more.

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

dead link
Pass: Maxtor
picraider
Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2013 10:30 pm
No one?
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 11, 2013 12:24 am
That site and others like it rarely get posted anywhere. And when they do, the links tend to die quick. Same with passwords, their security is pretty good and they die fast.
picraider
Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2013 9:52 pm
I don't like their payment processor otherwise I would have spent my time better than waiting for crumbs.
andylo
Added: Apr 11, 2013 11:14 pm
picraider wrote:
I don't like their payment processor ...

Don't like ccBill? Shocked
picraider
Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2013 6:39 pm
No I do trust ccbill, but when I try to sign up at OT I get that other one. Epoch I believe.
andylo
Added: Apr 13, 2013 12:04 am
picraider wrote:
No I do trust ccbill, but when I try to sign up at OT I get that other one. Epoch I believe.

You should go downwards, then click on 'other ways of payment' ...and you will find ccBill ! Wink

screenshot

Have luck
andylo
Added: Apr 13, 2013 12:52 am
@ picraider:

Did you know that Tamara has performed at numerous other sites, other than OnlyT€AS€ ? Shocked

For example, she's got 2 sets @ T€€NDR€AMS since ... 2004 !!

Be my guest Wink (click over pics below to download the corresponding picset):

screenshot

screenshot

picraider
Poster
Added: Apr 18, 2013 12:00 am
Thank you! But I was a bit ahead of you I'm afraid and already found them on a friends hdd. Was about to share as well.
Her other web-appearances are much harder because they are so old.

To say thank you I know a trick so you can download from TD for free! EVERYTHING! f you want to know I'll post.
andylo
Added: Apr 18, 2013 11:34 am
picraider wrote:

To say thank you I know a trick so you can download from TD for free! EVERYTHING! f you want to know I'll post.

Please refrain from publishing here in public that trick (by the way, known to me since ages ... and still working ... Wink )

A
picraider
Poster
Added: Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm
Ok you the grand daddy so u the boss Wink