Author
nahte06
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 05, 2007 10:57 pm
Check this out....

Bowmore Scotch 15 Yr. 750ML
Type: Single Malt Scotch

Color: Copper with golden highlights. Body: Medium and very smooth. Nose: Intriguing aromas of green apples, mature oak, chocolate and caramel, balanced by a distinct peaty, Atlantic flavor. Palate: Wonderful oak and malt, followed by sweet/fruity flavors with peaty undertones. Finish: Smooth and mellow. Twisted Evil
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 05, 2007 11:26 pm
Wow I'd like to taste that Laughing
juliegirl
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 05, 2007 11:41 pm
nahte06...

if you open that and pour me a snifter of it... i'd light up a fine cigar for you... but before i passed it to you, i'd take several tokes myself... Razz

cheers,

j
nahte06
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 06, 2007 12:41 am
Indeed...the sweet nectar of a fine bodied 15 year old would warm my stomach. Thanks for the fine cigars. We shall toast the new year already upon us.
CdnSavage
Poster
Added: Jan 06, 2007 3:10 am
387 views...you dirty bastards!!

Alright, you got me too Smile
Esteban
Added: Jan 06, 2007 4:44 am
Shocked the amount of views this thread has received since it's initial post is astounding!

Looks like there is a big bunch of pervs here Razz

I only clicked the link to check if I needed to alert a mod to innapropriate material being posted of course Laughing
mitt000
Poster
Added: Jan 06, 2007 5:42 am
you got me too Smile
but im happy to see this too Smile hummmm nice thanks :p
juliegirl
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 06, 2007 7:26 am
nahte06...

...and before a cigar is lit it needs to be wet...

i would make sure that i got it wet... with my mouth...

i hope this is a dress-down friday... because i am wearing just a yellow bikini...

what's a girl to do while a guy has a nice snifter of single malt and a cigar...............???

i'll sip my scotch while you enjoy the habana partagas i lit for you...

oh... did i forget to mention... i have some naughty pics to show you... pics i found on this site...

j
Dayfan
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 06, 2007 8:23 am
Esteban wrote:
I only clicked the link to check if I needed to alert a mod to innapropriate material being posted of course Laughing

Me too, of course... Razz
Esteban
Added: Jan 06, 2007 8:30 am
Dayfan together we will help clean this board of all those other dirty bastards Laughing

I have the mods best interests at heart.

O.k this thread is clean where is the next for me to check Razz
crappy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 06, 2007 7:56 pm
Lol!
cygnusx11
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 06, 2007 11:33 pm
Huaahhhaaah, fine, fine, indeed, i personally prefer a TEN YEAR OLD Aberlour Twisted Evil .
But now for the best: My favourite is also available at EIGHTEEN years of age. Shocked
Meshi©k
Added: Jan 06, 2007 11:48 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Funiest shit at this year !
pumsk718
Good Poster
Added: Jan 11, 2007 11:37 am
Congratulations Nathe06. This post is the best way to start the new year 2007 with a smile. Razz
bigpaulie426
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 11, 2007 1:21 pm
LMAO!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing