Author
Verotel
Good Poster
Added: Jan 11, 2007 11:06 pm
I was even thinking if it would be motivating to recommend that we as members collect some good money to make them agreed on new series, I would take any price for year membership + extra to see them in some new pictorials, not to mention I would go nuts with my wallet to see them in real HC action Very Happy
nabi
Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2007 1:17 am
Please, Nancy, come back!!!!!!
Sad
mistacool
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 15, 2007 2:50 am
mmhh great pussy, great legs great feet

makes me hungry
Moneyman
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 16, 2007 9:11 pm
It would be nice if the current owner of or manager of Nansy's old, current, and future materials would contact me about doing more in the future. I am flying to Russia soon to begin a new site, and would love to include much of the old Teenfuns photos and models. I think there is still a great future for all of them. Contact me at Fairoaksdoug@yahoo.com if interested.
Dayfan
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 16, 2007 10:46 pm
I second the motion.

Hey GS how about contacting Nansy to open a new site:
www.nansyfuns.com ?

Very Happy
nabi
Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2007 1:42 am
Oh my god, a site like that can makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked
Nfan
Good Poster
Added: Jan 18, 2007 3:23 pm
me too me too!!! Shocked
SALTYRAIN
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 18, 2007 5:49 pm
nabi wrote:
Please, Nancy, come back!!!!!!
Sad

wow, what a pic ..... she bones me totaly ! Shocked
Hades
Good Poster
Added: Jan 19, 2007 6:29 am
Great long Legs!!!! Very Happy
nabi
Poster
Added: Jan 20, 2007 1:49 am
these two makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, someone can help us.., show Nancy again on a site!!!!!
Esteban
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 20, 2007 4:01 am
It's generally agreed, that the pics and vids of the original teenfuns girls were shot a few years ago, despite their eventual release date.

Actually I don't think there has been any new photo or video shoots of either of these girls since 2004. If there are any new shoots it definitely would be a crowd puller but somehow I don't think they would have quite the same appeal as they once had, three years later, well not for me anyway.

Basically what I am saying is, although it would be nice to see some of our old favourites back on the scene I would prefer to see some new young girls of their calibre appearing again.
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Jan 20, 2007 5:15 am
Hey, Esteban. You got me to thinking about the old TF site so I checked and it went live online on February 23, 2003. I suppose Uma, Nancy and Michelle (Michelle graced the home page of TeenFuns) are all much older than most of us thought given the videos and pics are from three years ago.

TeenFuns homepage, with Michelle, February 26, 2003:
screenshot

I edited my post to remove the other pics since they werent germane to the topic of when TF/AF first began.
Esteban
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 21, 2007 7:28 am
Abraxas thanks for your investigative work! It's very interesting to see!