Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2007 6:47 am
Hi this is Ashley From Kirsten's Room
does anybody else think she is hot

she only did 5 sets for the site
aquamonkey
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2007 7:20 am
Yes she was hot! Like all the other guests @ Kirsten's she just vanished. Maybe Kirsten ate them!!!!
redcabbage
Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2007 11:24 am
All her guests were always liked more than her so they either branched off or got rid of them herself. Kirsten was a real bitch that thought she was a supermodel and no one could stand to be around her.
cire
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 14, 2007 11:33 am
Any more?
sonyman1232002
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2007 6:53 pm
aquamonkey wrote:
Yes she was hot! Like all the other guests @ Kirsten's she just vanished. Maybe Kirsten ate them!!!!

Firstly THAT is very funny LMAO Laughing

redcabbage wrote:
All her guests were always liked more than her so they either branched off or got rid of them herself. Kirsten was a real bitch that thought she was a supermodel and no one could stand to be around her.

Second how do you know that,

I used to speak to her all the time on her im on the site she was always OK but a bit uninterested with what anyone had to say apart from if it was about her.
darklightsun
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2007 8:05 pm
That room must be on the ground floor just to handle the weight that travels through it.

The other room must ave and eat everything buffet.
Added: Jan 14, 2007 8:20 pm
Oooh, I remember Ashley! She's hot. Thanks for sharing!
redcabbage
Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2007 11:45 am
sonyman1232002 wrote:

Second how do you know that,

I used to speak to her all the time on her im on the site she was always OK but a bit uninterested with what anyone had to say apart from if it was about her.

She would constantly piss off her fans and act like a money hungry bitch on her message boards. When her guests would move onto a seperate they would post on their own forums how much of a bitch she really was. There was once this popular model, Vicky, on her site and they became friends and very soon after that she would state how she just wanted to rip her head off.