Author
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 04, 2007 9:30 pm
where is wendy pics??? no pussy ^pics just tits??? Laughing
sweets
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 04, 2007 10:33 pm
I'm guessing the webmaster is threatening people who post her sets. No one has even posted the URL to her site. Pathetic.
riffer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2007 1:32 am
Crunchy wrote:
even in the "special" sets? Sad

That's right, even in the special sets.
feldman
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 05, 2007 4:56 am
riffer wrote:
Crunchy wrote:
even in the "special" sets? :(

So what's special about the special sets then? Is she just fully nude?
Crunchy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2007 8:42 am
sweets wrote:
I'm guessing the webmaster is threatening people who post her sets. No one has even posted the URL to her site. Pathetic.

[url]http://wendy.loves-you.net[/url]
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 05, 2007 10:01 am
is possible a day lovely wendy use dildo in pussy?? i hope that mmmmmmmmmmmmm Laughing heh!!! Wink
darkstar12345
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2007 1:54 pm
generation...dude I hate to tell you this, but those pics aren't going to be posted here...it's just not going to happen.

To be perfectly honest, I don't think what you're looking for exists. There's been rumors of the special Alexia sets, but from what I've heard they're WAAAAAAY over-priced and don't really have anything "special" about them.

As for Wendy, I know the webmaster trolls forums when he's not spending his time ripping people off, so I the chances of any Wendy pictures, let alone whole special sets, getting posted on this forum are are...well I would say "slim to none" but I think "non-existant" is more accurate.

Sorry buddy.

ps.
If you go to wendy loves you, you'll also see the last update doesn't even appear to be her...let this be indicative of the quality tied to that site...
riffer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2007 11:11 pm
feldman wrote:
riffer wrote:
Crunchy wrote:
even in the "special" sets? Sad

So what's special about the special sets then? Is she just fully nude?

Yep, just fully nude. No naughty poses except in some pics she's sitting in a chair wide open but her hand is in the way.
riffer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 05, 2007 11:11 pm
darkstar12345 wrote:
generation...dude I hate to tell you this, but those pics aren't going to be posted here...it's just not going to happen.

To be perfectly honest, I don't think what you're looking for exists. There's been rumors of the special Alexia sets, but from what I've heard they're WAAAAAAY over-priced and don't really have anything "special" about them.

As for Wendy, I know the webmaster trolls forums when he's not spending his time ripping people off, so I the chances of any Wendy pictures, let alone whole special sets, getting posted on this forum are are...well I would say "slim to none" but I think "non-existant" is more accurate.

Sorry buddy.

ps.
If you go to wendy loves you, you'll also see the last update doesn't even appear to be her...let this be indicative of the quality tied to that site...

It's her. She's changed her look considerably, but it's her.
darkstar12345
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 06, 2007 12:57 pm
you sure? Not that I doubt your infinite wisdom, but if that is indeed the case....well that's just sad.

I don't know what would be worse, the webmaster switching up girls or just making the original girl weird looking.
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 08, 2007 3:50 pm
wow incredible look wendy love you .net this lovely girl change style new cute hair ans now is fully nude pussy and tits look ! this woman is very attractive! possible a day use dildo? Wink
sweets
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 08, 2007 7:46 pm
I think it is probably her as well. Same body shape and her tits are the same. There is about a year or two of hard living between galleries 32 and 33.

When her topless pics first showed up a couple of years ago, the webmaster was claiming she was 14. Amazingly, she is now 18 and looks like she's been living on the street. I figure she was 18 or 19 when the first sets appeared and she's probably in her early 20s now.
kurtgreger2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 08, 2007 9:58 pm
She probably was 14 when she started, and she is probably 16 or 17 now.

And she has probably grown up, or aged, too fast because she's been subjected to stuff a 15 year-old should not have to endure.

I would guess that the 'men' who get obsessed with young girls and stalk them (phone calls, being outside the house, E-mails etc.) would be a major problem. It's quite likely that she, or other girls in the field that she knows, have seen this, and it ought to be really, really creepy.
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Mar 08, 2007 11:27 pm
yeah, bla,bla...
and the sets, anyone have?
darkstar12345
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 09, 2007 7:12 pm
sato...I don't think the sets in discussion ("special" sets, whatever the hell that means) exist, and if they do, the explotive webmaster is allegedly keeping an eye on this very thread to make sure no one posts them...either way I wouldn't hold your breath to see anything good[/i]