Author
johnnypolarbear
Poster
Added: Jan 23, 2007 6:14 pm
It's True!

World famous softcore model Monika Vesela "The Czech Republic Princess" (aka Kiki) for over 4 years has recently moved to Venice, Calif, USA. (about 6 months ago from what i can figure) Her B-day was Jan. 9th, and she's now a ripe old age of 24 (too old for this forum?)

Just came across Monika's new myspace site:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34823490

She's made lots of friends with rock and roll bands, like ****Riot, whoever they are.

Maybe she's gone there to be in Playboy or L.A. rock group videos?

I'll guess that she's been doing all those 'artsy' photoshoots posted recently on the "Kiki Insanely hot" thread in L.A., hoping she can become a 'legit' model. We all know that never works out. (p.s. Monika did do some hard lez scenes about 2-3 years ago, pics below)

I bet her new site will be like Kate's Playground, and have a lot less 100% nudity. if any at all. Most of these girls get prudeish and the photo quality goes down when they start their own websites after being on prof'l photographer's sites like Monika has; (Banana Brandy, Kori Kitten, Julia from MET come to mind) and they fail after a short time.

Anyone have any news on her?
maxen
Poster
Added: Jan 23, 2007 7:28 pm
Don´t have news about her but she is really nice.Hope someone gets something from her.
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Jan 23, 2007 10:30 pm
news? sets herre
teensstuff.blogspot.com/
johnnypolarbear
Poster
Added: Jan 24, 2007 3:13 am
OMG!!!! Very Happy Surprised Laughing Shocked SATO!!!

You just gave me the keys to the kingdom! The magic wand of downloading wonderfulness!!

My 2 favorite girls in the whole world...Monika and Katie Fey!

What, is every set that Monika ever did in there? Most all of Katie's?

And I already have a rapidshare account. this will keep me off the streets for a long while.

thanks again Sato!! Wink
johnnypolarbear
Poster
Added: Jan 24, 2007 6:38 pm
SATO!!!! all your rapidshare files have been deleted! Sad

are you going to repost them? I only got to download a couple of them last night I'm really bummed! Embarassed