Author
magnara
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 07, 2013 5:08 pm
I have searched long and hard for Katsia's photo shoot "Fall Classic" which was released by MPL on 04-30-2013 with no luck. If someone has it and will share it with me, I'd very much appreciate it. I'd like to get a hi-res set, but I'm not fussy. TIA

screenshot
Added: Jul 09, 2013 11:37 am
Your best bet would be to check here:

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic208997.html

If it's not here, then pm Astalavistia and kindly ask if he has it or not.

Ive given this speech before, so here's the short version of it. M P L embeds markers in their photo sets. When they find one on the net, they ban the account it came from. They keep your personal information and will not allow you to rejoin the site even after years have gone by. On some private boards, people will take turns getting a membership for a year and grabbing everything and posting it. But sooner or later, some jerk will end up reposting the set out in the open, M P L finds out and bans the account.

Between that and them aggressively filing DMCA notices, many find it not worth the trouble or risk to post their content.

It's a great site and well worth joining if you like their photo sets. You will absolutely get your money worth as you will probably pay about 5 cents per set/video.
magnara
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 09, 2013 2:38 pm
Thanks for the lead - I'll follow-up with him - and also the background info on the site. Smile

magnara