Author
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: May 03, 2007 7:26 am
DodgyD wrote:
Not to worry, he is not even authorized to give you any trouble.
Other than that if he does all you need to do is ask for proof of age of Svenja Wink

Of course he has the authority to cause you trouble, he owns the copyright....lol. The proof of age remark is pointless too because, even if there were some dispute over her age, the content would be legal in Germany or Austria regardless.
DodgyD
Poster
Added: May 03, 2007 9:01 pm
That's the thing, it isn't!
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: May 04, 2007 12:36 pm
Most webmaster who have an issue with the content on this forum usually address a PM to GS or myself, or maybe one of the other elite fine upstanding MODs we have here now.

maybe you are incorrect and he dosent surf THIS forum, mayeb you should have posted it here only and not wherever else you posted it.

and if it was a question of age marcus or mm or teeno would have locked this thread ages ago. but seeing you brought it up I might have to investigate further.
Shadowman
Retired Legend
Added: May 04, 2007 12:52 pm
sir_darkstar wrote:
and if it was a question of age marcus or mm or teeno would have locked this thread ages ago. but seeing you brought it up I might have to investigate further.

See that's the sort of thing that happens when you talk about these things.
Candy
Added: May 06, 2007 8:16 pm
lets post the fucking pics! make a not identify name for the archive.
Candy
Added: May 06, 2007 10:35 pm
rapidshare.com/files/29884193/set023.rar
rosso_rat
Respected Poster
Added: May 07, 2007 8:05 am
actions speak louder than words. Thanks candy
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: May 07, 2007 10:26 am
It's not that hard for the webmaster to identify the file, all he has to do is read what you're all saying here. He does visit here from time to time. So, if you post files related to those X models or the previous Berlin company, it shouldn't be a huge mystery if they get deleted. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes it does.

It's your choice if you want to post or not, I'm just letting those who didn't know what the situation is.
Candy
Added: May 07, 2007 8:54 pm
THX Very Happy
Candy
Added: May 09, 2007 8:13 pm
dead link here PW is sven

someone want the nude set?
pisces
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 09, 2007 8:29 pm
i want the nude set!
uglyguy