Author
mokushiroku2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 06, 2007 1:30 pm
Sorry for my bad english, please add breeyana's picts or vid, the links in this forum are dead,

Por favor podrian poner fotos o videos de Breeyana, ya que soy fanitico de ella, los link que pusieron ya no estan activos.

Disculpen si no es aqui donde tenia que poner la consulta.
Muchas gracias
tilimir
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 01, 2007 9:31 am
right now pics and vids of bree and her friends are forbidden for no good reason. maybe someday they will be. (after everyone forgets about her)
noeycam
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 05, 2007 3:00 am
tilimir wrote:
right now pics and vids of bree and her friends are forbidden for no good reason. maybe someday they will be. (after everyone forgets about her)

may i ask why are they forbidden now ?? they are over 18 as far as i know ... i am downloading a video of her and on emule ... dunno would be nice to see the later pictures which are of her over 18 .. well i hope at least
riffer
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 08, 2007 10:23 pm
No one seems to know her age for sure except her and her photographer/webmaster and they aren't telling. I suppose they have their reasons. She did state somewhere recently the age at which she started modeling, and if you calculate that from that time she first appeared online you might come up with an educated guess, but it would still be just a guess.

-
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: May 08, 2007 10:48 pm
Aside from the fact the model seemingly is not of age, there is a request thread, kindly use it for requests.

Abraxas