Spaik13
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 31, 2013 10:41 am
screenshot

Smile Smile Smile

Maitresse Madeline's F00t W0rship POV!

screenshot screenshot

Jun 14, 2013

Maitresse Madeline likes to take naive horny guys and hypnotically seduce them with her feet! Johnny Ruiz, a twenty-one year old horny college student needs money to pay for college and thinks coming to FootWorship.com will be some fast and easy cash. Little did he know what was in for him once he arrived at The Armory and what a surprise it was for him that he lost all control around Madeline's lanky size 8 1/2's! Included in this foot fetish flick is plenty of sexy foot kissing, licking, sucking and sniffing. We've included plenty of amazing foot spreads and awesome foot angles which put you in the hot seat as if you were there worshiping her feet yourself! Lastly, Madeline gives him a long teasing foot job bringing Johnny to the edge over and over until he looses his load from just Madeline's feet all over her beautiful toes where she makes sure it doesn't go to waste!

Category: Foot, Fetish
Starring: Maitresse Madeline and Johnny Ruiz

Runtime: 32 mins
Size: 1170 mb
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 fps, 1200 Kbps

screenshot

Download full video here:

dead_link_removed
http://keep2share.cc/file/51f7df29e91d3/Maitresse+Madeline.part2.rar
Spaik13
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 25, 2016 7:10 pm
Elsa Jean Lotion Devotion

screenshot

Feb 24th, 2016

Elsa wants her feet super moist for you. She is going to rub lotion all over her feet just for you to watch. Those yummy feet look so good soaked in lotion.

Starring: Elsa Jean

Runtime:
Size: 210 mb

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/d9b142c463989/Elsa_Jean_Lotion_Devotion.mp4
Spaik13
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 29, 2016 6:43 pm
Meet Anny Aurora

screenshot

Feb 29th, 2016

Anny is young german girl with a perfect body and feet to match. She has pretty silky skin and loves showing off. Enjoy the show!

Starring: Anny Aurora

Runtime: 10 mins
Size: 508 mb

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/e8384199f8953/Meet_Anny_Aurora.mp4
Spaik13
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 14, 2016 1:42 pm
Meet Kimmy Granger

screenshot

Mar 14th, 2016

Kimmy was a great idea! This bubbly California girl is a perfect fit for the site. Her cute size 6 feet and her petite body are to die for!

Starring: Kimmy Granger

Runtime: 14 mins
Size: 711 mb

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/01cbe73ed7f13/Meet_Kimmy_Granger.mp4
Spaik13
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 26, 2016 1:14 pm
Snobby bitch dumps sissydicks 4 real men

screenshot

Carli Banks has some HARD news for you, jerkoff. You’re DUMPED! You didn’t think it would last, did you? A girl like CARLI with a loser like you? LOL! Get real, shorty! And Carli’s gonna dump you in the most vicious, humiliating way possible. First she’s going to embarrass you by telling you how she laughs about you with her girlfriends, and how they all know she RULES you! “I see the way other guys boss you around, you dickless wimp!” Carli also has NO respect for your whiny, needy, effeminate ass. Yuck! You’re the OPPOSITE of the men Carli needs to fuck senseless. And she’s been fucking a REAL man behind your back, you cuckolded fool! “All those times I wouldn’t let you touch me… all those lonely nights with you and your hand while I was out FUCKING someone else!” Carli knows you’re just a pussyboy who lives to worship her, someone not good enough to lick her shoes, and she ENJOYS inflicting MAXIMUM pain to pathetic pansy boys when she dumps them! “I like breaking their hearts and humiliating them”. She makes you drool and admire her sexy outfit, knowing it’s the “last time YOU’LL be seeing it!” She tells you how you’re not the first wimp she’s done this to, how she ensnares useless weak loners and makes them fall head over heels for her. “I’ve got a whole bunch of devoted loserboys!!” She makes you whip out the tiny dick that couldn’t satisfy her, as she unveils more of her heartless plot to destroy you. No, you’re not going to touch her with it, of course! “All YOU get to do is WANK for me, like all the other idiots I dump. Right in front of me, one last time! LOL!!” Carli then simply TORTURES you like nothing you’ve ever experienced, SLOWLY showing you her hot, NAKED body, COMPLETELY, for the FIRST and FINAL time!! Will She let you touch Her, maybe as a parting gift? Something to remember and JERK over for the rest of your heartbroken life? Not likely, jackass! All she’s going to do is torment and torture you out of your mind, and leave you SCARRED and with Her image engraved on your throbbing heart and boner forever! She ruthlessly mocks your tiny penis, as she extinguishes any hope you ever had of being with her. She makes you tell her how much you LOVE her, and repeat other humiliating chants, while you stroke like stooge. THEN… she’s got a couple of NASTY surprises for you! By the end of this mind-numbing tease and denial, you’ll be willing to do ANYTHING for Carli! Suffice to say it’s gonna be an expensive and MESSY breakup, loser! So open your mouth like a weakling, cross your eyes, and get ready for the DUMPING of your life! LOL!!

Starring: Carli Banks

Runtime: 12 mins
Size: 240 mb
Video: AVC, 640x480, 23.976 fps, 1200 Kbps

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/07acecd030875/Snobby_Bitch_Dumps_Sissydicks_For_Real_Men.wmv