Author
LondonXXX
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 27, 2019 9:19 pm
Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - Caged Fucked and Denied
screenshot
Tags: fetish, anal, bdsm, anal fingering, face sitting, stockings, lingerie, bondage, brunette, femdom, asian, mature, high heels
Description: This unscripted and intense tease and denial clip is filmed by the lovely Lady Bellatrix who talks to me and about the slave while I have my way with him. Slave is tied up, blindfolded, tightly locked in chastity and ass fucked with my strapon. I want to make absolutely sure that he gets teased to complete frustration so I fuck his cock with a sound, then put a condom on his cage and proceed to ride his caged numb cock. His cock is hard as but he obviously can't a thing! I lift off his cock and make him eat my pussy until I'm satisfied, then leave him frustrated and wanting more...
Duration: 00:13:41
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 684 Kbps avg, 0.206 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 570 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Vancouver_Kinky_Dominatrix_-_Caged_Fucked_and_Denied.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 28, 2019 10:39 pm
Humiliation - all for you!
screenshot screenshot
Tags: foot, humiliation, femdom, slave, foot
Duration: 00:09:05
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~4 388 Kbps avg, 0.085 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~124 Kbps
Filesize: 293 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Humiliation_-_all_for_you.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 29, 2019 12:45 pm
Cucks Mouth Used As Garbage Can For Bulls Condoms - Bulls Condoms
screenshot
Year: 2017
Cast: Cameron Dee
Tags: femdom, cum eating, cuckold
Description: The clip starts out with Cameron kissing her boyfriend while her cuck licks the bottoms of her shoes. Cameron explains to the cuck that they are going out tonight and will come back and fuck in front of him.. Her cuck is starting to get used to the new mask she makes him wear. Cameron just before leaving straps a dildo gag into the hole in his mask and locks it in place. Her cuck will have to say in the room with a dildo gag in his mouth. Cameron empties the cucks wallet of cash and head out for dinner. A few hours later they return. They basically ignore the cuck while they fuck. Her bull fucks Cameron and is pretty rough with her. She initially takes control and gives a blowjob to him before jumping on him and fuck him in cowgirl mode. He get arouse slapping her on ass, while he start to fuck her gy and sideways, until he cums inside with condom. The cuck can do nothing but watch helplessly. He can't even speak with the dildo locked in his mouth. Cameron brings him to orgasm. She removes the condom from his cock and brings it over to her cuck. She unsnaps the dildo gag and pours the cum into his open mouth. She squeezes the condom until every drop goes into his cuck mouth. She then drops and stuffs the used condom into his mouth. She quickly snaps the dildo gag back into place. He will on the floor at the foot of their bed with condoms in his mouth all night long. The only time he gets any break is for when she adds another. Real cuckolding no edits.
Duration: 00:14:47
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~6 022 Kbps avg, 0.273 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~318 Kbps
size: 671 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Cucks_Mouth_Used_As_Garbage_Can_For_Bulls_Condoms_-_Bulls_Condoms.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 30, 2019 5:38 am
Ten Days of Toys & Teasing Day 4 [HJ35]
screenshot screenshot
Tags: orgasm denial, massage, bondage, orgasm, femdom sex, reverse.cowgirl, toys, edging games, masturbation, creampie, humiliation, ruined orgasm, lingerie, vibrator, chastity, femdom, orgasm, fetish, dildo, cowgirl, amateur, handjob, panties
Duration: 00:23:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~2 011 Kbps avg, 0.016 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
size: 385 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Ten_Days_of_Toys__Teasing_Day_4_HJ35.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 30, 2019 2:05 pm
Lola Chastity Teasing Test
screenshot screenshot
Tags: chastity cage, face.sitting, fetish, bratprincess, bondage, brat princess, chastity, facesitting, bedroom, orgasm, brunette, humiliation, bdsm, black, leggings, femdom, tease
Description: Lola's husband has been complaining of being kept in chastity too long. Lola disagrees but decides to run a test. If her hubby can cum in the chastity device, then maybe he's right and he's been in long enough. But, if he can't achieve orgasm from a little teasing, then he clearly is perfectly fine and can stay in chastity even longer. A submissive who is truly sexually desperate will be able to orgasm from just the slightest stimulation. Her husband is only allowed the stimulation of one finger through the chastity cage. She grinds on her husband's face while stimulating him in chastity. Her husband gets very worked up and his erection throbs against its confines. He is on the edge of orgasm inside the chastity cage. Lola keeps him on the edge in chastity for a while. Her husband does not have an orgasm, proving her right. Lola decides that since she's right, her husband can spend even more time in chastity. Then, she decides to have an orgasm using his face. Even though he isn't allowed to cum, she of course, still can. She enjoys a nice orgasm on her husband's face before sending him away to go rest in the spare bedroom.
Duration: 00:17:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.6 Mbps avg, 0.170 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~258 Kbps
size: 1.32 GB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Lola_Chastity_Teasing_Test.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 30, 2019 4:54 pm
Rimming his ass and Milking his cock
screenshot screenshot
Tags: fetish, rimming, Femdom
Duration: 00:03:17
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~10.4 Mbps avg, 0.050 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~64.0 Kbps
size: 246 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Rimming_his_ass_and_Milking_his_cock.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 30, 2019 7:43 pm
Right Where It Belongs
screenshot screenshot
Tags: humiliation, femdom, shiny, cum, cock tease, fishnets, cocktease, legs, tease, feet, human furniture, orgasm, fetish
Description: The table is awkwardly positioned beneath the heavy glass table top. Motionless and objectified, it is not even human. The honor of holding up My perfect legs and stilettos is the only value this table has. For hours, this table remains still and waiting ready to be used for it's existence. Still, sometimes the table finches and squirms under My sharp metal heels. With more training I expect it to not even blink. I notice something between the table legs....maybe I should get rid of the odd thing between its legs... As I rub My sole on it, it starts to grow, harder and harder. The table is helpless and remains as still as possible as I bring it to the edge. Full tight balls desperately wishing to cum. Only to be flattened beneath the glass table top as I rest My feet on it, right where it belongs.
Duration: 00:12:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~6 500 Kbps avg, 0.104 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
size: 576 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Right_Where_It_Belongs.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 31, 2019 9:48 am
Another Fail. Pet Only Makes It 2 Min Before Cumming with a Ruined Orgasm [HJ14]
screenshot screenshot
Tags: creampie, amateur, handjob, chastity, reverse.cowgirl, femdom sex, massage, masturbation, panties, lingerie, orgasm, orgasm, humiliation, ruined orgasm, toys, cowgirl, dildo, fetish, vibrator, orgasm denial, femdom, edging games, bondage
Duration: 00:02:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 759 Kbps avg, 0.076 bit/pixel
size: 93.8 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Another_Fail__Pet_Only_Makes_It_2_Min_Before_Cumming_with_a_Ruined_Orgasm_HJ14.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 31, 2019 12:37 pm
I Ruin Him With Tickle Torture [TI2]
screenshot screenshot
Tags: creampie, lingerie, massage, fetish, ruined orgasm, masturbation, amateur, chastity, femdom, femdom sex, reverse.cowgirl, cowgirl, orgasm denial, panties, orgasm, handjob, bondage, dildo, orgasm, toys, edging games, humiliation, vibrator
Duration: 00:18:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~2 548 Kbps avg, 0.020 bit/pixel
size: 377 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> I_Ruin_Him_With_Tickle_Torture_TI2.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 31, 2019 3:26 pm
Officer Jane - Officer Janes Doormat
screenshot screenshot
Year: 2019
Cast: Officer Jane
Tags: boot , licking, femdom, bdsm, uniform
Description: Pieces of scum will get treated just like scum under the strict laws of Officer Jane. She takes no lip from her prisoners especially when they deserve everything they get. They are nothing but a doormat for her to walk all over as she makes them clean the filth from the bottom of her boots. Freedom is a thing of the past for her bitch with his cock locked in chastity and arms and legs tightly restrained in . Officer Jane loves to make her bitches grovel on all fours like the pieces of scum they have become so they always know their place. All he can do is try to show his obedience to Officer Jane by polishing the bottoms of her boots with his tongue.
Duration: 00:12:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.0 Mbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
size: 912 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Officer_Jane_-_Officer_Janes_Doormat.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 31, 2019 6:15 pm
is Training Slut Candy
screenshot screenshot
Cast: Mistress Susi
Tags: ruined orgasm, mistress, femdom, rubber, orgasm, strapon
Duration: 00:13:05
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 490 Kbps avg, 0.325 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
size: 719 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> is_Training_Slut_Candy.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Dec 31, 2019 11:53 pm
Alina Lopez - Hole Destroyer
screenshot
Cast: Alina Lopez
Tags: bondage, stockings, strap-on, femdom, anal
Description: Holes are meant to be stretched, fucked and destroyed and Mistress Alina Lopez has the perfect cock just for that. Her slave knows better by now that Mistress Alina is the only one who does the fucking especially with his cock never released from chastity. Every time he gets his hole fucked it only reminds him that much more of his slave status. He is no longer a man but just a fuck-hole for his Mistress and all of her big, fat cocks to destroy for their own entertainment.
Duration: 00:15:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~11.5 Mbps avg, 0.186 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
size: 1.28 GB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Alina_Lopez_-_Hole_Destroyer.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Jan 01, 2020 2:42 am
Stella Liberty Stretching Candis Limits - At the Rubber slut Academy
screenshot
Cast: Stella Liberty
Tags: rubber, femdom, strapon
Description: Sissy Maid Candi Cumdump is ready to be stretched out for Mistress Stella at the Rubber slut Academy! Before she can graduate to the next level of her slut training Candi needs to make sure that her holes are stretched and ready to be used! Mistress Stella removes the butt plug that Candi has been wearing all day as part of her anal training and replaces it with her big strap on cock! She fucks Candi in the ass until Candi is stretched out like the sissy whore she is training to be. Candi loves it and learns to take the whole giant dick inside of her to prove that she is worthy of serving the Femdom Mistresses of the Rubber slut Academy!
Duration: 00:11:47
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~11.0 Mbps avg, 0.055 bit/pixel
size: 956 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> Stella_Liberty_Stretching_Candis_Limits_-_At_the_Rubber_slut_Academy.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Jan 01, 2020 5:31 am
20 Minutes on Constant Edge then Back in Chastity. Can He Last [HJ13]
screenshot screenshot
Tags: edging games, ruined orgasm, amateur, dildo, humiliation, cowgirl, orgasm, panties, fetish, femdom sex, handjob, orgasm, massage, reverse.cowgirl, toys, chastity, creampie, vibrator, orgasm denial, bondage, masturbation, lingerie, femdom
Duration: 00:33:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~1 898 Kbps avg, 0.031 bit/pixel
size: 481 MB

screenshot

<<< Fboom Click Here To >>> 20_Minutes_on_Constant_Edge_then_Back_in_Chastity__Can_He_Last_HJ13.mp4
LondonXXX
Added: Jan 02, 2020 12:30 pm
Lick Courtney - Submissive Slave
screenshot screenshot
Tags: fetish, Femdom
Duration: 00:08:05
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
size: 294 MB

screenshot