Author
acemex
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2013 2:54 am
A few days ago I found an image gallery by a user on xhamster called saggytits523. This chick is amazing as you can see in the pictures! I was able to download the gallery, but it turns-out that the gallery and the user were in the process of being deleted. (Strangely, I have run into this problem before!) It also turns-out this user had a video that was deleted. I was able to patch everything back together including the video thumbnails, but the only thing I am missing is the video file itself. Did anyone happen to see this video and download it? It seems that the video was both added and deleted in the last 2 weeks or so.

Thanks in advance!

Video thumbnails:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Gallery images:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 26, 2013 5:49 pm
Do not post links to those tube sites. Advertising other sites is not allowed.
acemex
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 29, 2013 2:33 am
JB Wannabe wrote:
Do not post links to those tube sites. Advertising other sites is not allowed.

I didn't intend to advertise for this site. I included the links to provide more context for the request. As far as I can tell from searching, this was an amateur video that was not posted anywhere else, and therefore this context would be needed for the request to make any sense. Further, there is no specific mention of "tube sites" in the rules, so some clarification might be needed there.