Author
greenhornet
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 03, 2007 5:40 am
anybody have any idea what's goin on with her site lately?
banski
Good Poster
Added: Apr 03, 2007 6:16 pm
She is still in business, but posting allot of old content from her old sites as if it was new content!!!
gwanath
Good Poster
Added: Apr 03, 2007 7:45 pm
At least she's put out a hardcore video now - though i am sad to hear she's not done more since that one.
elbowgeek
Poster
Added: Apr 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Geez, I just checked out her site for the first time in a couple of years and say samples that go back to her pre-18 days. I guess you gotta give her points for recycling lol.

Never could figure out that chick...
BobZaney
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 03, 2007 11:44 pm
I am a member of her site right now, and have joined several times over the past few years. And pretty much every time after I join and look around I regret having just spent that 25 dollars on this chubby chick that isn't that good looking.

She did do a hardcore girl/boy video with her equally out of shape boyfriend, it was okay. But there was never any follow up. Now she is doing the same sets of just her nude as she has done before.

Half her content is on the newsgroups, get her stuff there until she decides to do something new.
BobZaney
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 03, 2007 11:45 pm
Here are three form a set she just posted...

We have seen it before and it is not that great..,.
greenhornet
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 04, 2007 5:52 am
Sad now maybe i'm sorry i asked.
elbowgeek
Poster
Added: Apr 04, 2007 7:08 am
A set she just posted?? Geez, the copyright is from 2002, fer chrissakes!

I personally don't find her unattractive, but I do find her attitude towards her fans to be less than stellar. Too bad really.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Apr 04, 2007 10:12 pm
I must admit I do quite like her, not sure why. But I agree that her site sucks big time. I always make the same mistake of joining to top up my collection only to find the same old shit.

I also agree she treats her fans with complete contempt banning them if they don't agree etc, pretending that she would never do nude shoots and banning anybody who asked whether she was going to.

She also advertised daily cam shows and never ever ever turned up. She had plenty of time to make excuses but never any time to remove the link or adverts for the camshow. Of course anyone who said that they joined for the camshows and what's happening with them got their IP banned from the forum.
Rabid
Good Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2007 3:56 am
she is a cow now anyways...she done blowuptiuated
elbowgeek
Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2007 4:53 am
Rabid wrote:
she is a cow now anyways...she done blowuptiuated

I don't know why, but that just made me larfe my arse off.

Cheers
banski
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2007 2:37 pm
Ya, no doubt she is large. But She has one of the biggest chunks of meat hanging between those legs that I have seen!!!

Sorry, I'm a meat lover!!! LOL