Author
naughty_anna
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm
screenshot

Does anyone recognize this Santa's helper girl model? The face pic is all I have left because the ruling powers of my photo album discovered and deleted the full image which shows this girl lying on a bed in her Santa's helper outfit with an exposed derriere. It was real cute..If anyone has this pic I'd love to have it. I suspect that the model could be "Bobbie Jo", but Bobbie is more tan and the model in the pic has IMO a rounder face.
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 16, 2013 7:47 pm
Had you done a google search of your image, you would have found this:

screenshot
Gandalf44
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 19, 2013 11:28 pm
Looks like Jana Irrova to me ...
coinslot
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 20, 2013 12:01 am
Gandalf44 wrote:
Looks like Jana Irrova to me ...

yes, she did ALS in the 90's
maxgamestate
Poster
Added: Dec 20, 2013 10:29 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:

screenshot

how do you google a image???
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 21, 2013 3:06 am
maxgamestate wrote:
JB Wannabe wrote:

screenshot

how do you google a image???

Go to google, click the little images button and then drag & drop the image you want to search in the window that opens. There will be both a camera and mic icon in the window. The image you drag into it must be on your desktop or in a folder.

You can even drag the preview image from a tube video into a folder and then do a search for it as well.

Google will match up some pretty funny stuff to the pictures on a regular basis but if it's site crawlers have catalogued the image on a site, it will provide you with a link. Just beware of any sketchy looking links. If it doesn't look safe, don't go there.
vldmrtlts
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 22, 2013 3:26 pm
JB Wannabe wrote:

Go to google, click the little images button and then drag & drop the image you want to search in the window that opens. There will be both a camera and mic icon in the window. The image you drag into it must be on your desktop or in a folder.

You can even drag the preview image from a tube video into a folder and then do a search for it as well.

Google will match up some pretty funny stuff to the pictures on a regular basis but if it's site crawlers have catalogued the image on a site, it will provide you with a link. Just beware of any sketchy looking links. If it doesn't look safe, don't go there.

Thank you soo much for this info, I never knew before/feel like an idiot, but you have just opened a whole new world for me. Thank you!