Author
DuSSelzya
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 28, 2015 9:35 am
File Name : PL-2014-11-10 - Ashlea - Pink Plastic Playtime Part 3.f4v
File Size : 182.02 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:00

With her Plastic Dungarees now taken off, Ashlea rubs the Soft Lubed Plastic between her legs as she also uses a Dildo to fuck herself with on the Pink Plastic Bed Sheets!!!

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 28, 2015 9:38 am
File Name : PL-2014-11-26 - Kayla - Lounging In Plastic Part 1.f4v
File Size : 175.99 MB
Duration : 00:06:45

We join Kayla on the terrace dressed in pink and clear Plastic! It's a hot day as she slips and slides over the Plastic Sheets covering her lounger and soft sweaty PVC covering her pussy!

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 28, 2015 9:41 am
File Name : PL-2014-12-12 - Kayla - Lounging In Plastic Part 2.f4v
File Size : 181.04 MB
Duration : 00:06:57

With her Sweaty Plastic Ass now wet in the hot sun, Kayla bends over while still on the Plastic Sheeted lounger! HerPlastic Pants that are under her PVC Dress are dripping!

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 28, 2015 9:43 am
File Name : PL-2014-12-20 - Rubber Eva - Dirty Plastic Work Part 1.f4v
File Size : 194.58 MB
Duration : 00:07:28

Rubber Eva has pulled up in her 4x4 and horse box, which needs a good wash after a day out riding! A rather reluctant Plastic Suited Kayla has been given the job of cleaning them...

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 28, 2015 9:44 am
File Name : PL-2014-12-28 - Natalia - Plastic Lube Lover Part 3.f4v
File Size : 182.85 MB
Duration : 00:06:52

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 28, 2015 9:46 am
File Name : PL-2015-01-07 - Natalia - Candlelit Plastic Soiree Part 1.f4v
File Size : 182.85 MB
Duration : 00:06:52

Out on the terrace at night, Nat relaxes on the warm summer evening dressed in her PVC Dress that is see through! She strokes her Soft Plastic and her Lace Stockings under candlelight.

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 28, 2015 9:47 am
File Name : PL-2015-01-17 - Natalia - Clear Plastic Fun Part 2.f4v
File Size : 194.81 MB
Duration : 00:07:29

Un-zipping her Plastic Jacket, Nat gets completely naked before sliding in to the glass clear Plastic Body Bag With Hood! Once inside she is covered from head to toe is Smooth Clear Plastic!

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Jan 28, 2015 9:48 am
File Name : PL-2015-01-27 - Kayla - Lounging In Plastic Part 3.f4v
File Size : 171.3 MB
Duration : 00:06:34

Naughty Kayla needs a Piss, so rather than take off her Plastic Outfit she wee's straight in to the Plastic Pants! Watch as she wanks herself off in Pissy Wet Plastic outdoors!!!

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Feb 08, 2015 4:54 pm
File Name : PL-2015-02-06 - Kayla - Dirty Plastic Work Part 2.f4v
File Size : 203.47 MB
Duration : 00:07:49

Kayla is getting stuck in to the job of cleaning Rubber Eva's 4x4 and horse box, her Rubber Gauntlets and Plastic Suit are covered now in soap suds as she rubs herself all over...

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Feb 16, 2015 12:23 am
File Name : PL-2015-02-15 - Natalia - PVC Polkadot Princess Pt1.f4v
File Size : 159.92 MB
Duration : 00:06:05

Take a hot sunny day, a cute girl dressed in Plastic Lingerie and a Glass Clear Plastic Mac and put her on a Red PVC inflatable sofa! Well Plastic Lovers here you are, enjoy!

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Feb 27, 2015 12:51 am
File Name : HLF-2015-02-24 - Jemma Valentine, Tasha Holz - Trying Out Kink.mp4
File Size : 1782.29 MB
Duration : 00:37:15

Perhaps inspired by the recent mainstream interest in kinky behavior exemplified by the novel and movie Fifty Shades of Grey, our two new models Tasha Holz (in the black and pink bustier) | and Jemma Valentine have dolled themselves up in nylon stockings, garters and high heels to try out some “mistress-slave” games in this new fetish XXX video!
Tasha is in charge, wielding the riding crop and getting Jemma to lick her shoes, then having Jemma take off her shoes so Tasha can tickle the bottoms of her stocking-clad feet. She starts licking at Jemma’s toes too, and then Jemma returns the favor by taking off Tasha’s heels and giving her foot worship through the black rein**** heel-and-toe nylons.
Quickly the roles of dominatrix and slave are blurred as these two beauties caress each other with their soles and toes, rubbing tootsies on titties and pussies! Soon Jemma’s stockings come off so her insteps can be lightly “punished” by Tasha’s crop. Finally, to please her “mistress,” Jemma sinks her big toe into Tasha’s cunny which makes Tasha go wild to rub her still-nylon foot against Jemma’s pie too! You’ll have as good a time as these two blondies do when you watch their new Full HD video and pics!

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Feb 27, 2015 12:52 am
File Name : HLF-2015-02-26 - Mona Kim - Feet In The Heat.mp4
File Size : 1324.32 MB
Duration : 00:27:40

Hi there, welcome to the sauna! I’m Mona Kim from Russia, and you are...? Nice to meet you. Make yourself comfortable, I know I have...say, I notice that you’re looking at my feet a lot. Is that a fetish of yours? Well, I have a confession to make. I’ve been coming to this sauna for awhile looking for someone just like you, who can’t take his eyes off my toes...and soles...and heels...
Believe me, it’s harder than you think to find guys who’ll admit they have the foot fetish! So even though I love toe sucking and giving footjobs and feeling a man’s mouth delivering foot worship, it’s not that easy to find gentlemen who are ready to kneel and kiss my toes and do all the things I like to see them do with my feetsies!
So...if you’re one of those guys ready to proudly say, “Mona, MY Meat is for Feet!” tell me! And also say these words aloud while you grab your cock--say, “I want to be your foot slave, Miss Mona. My mouth and cock are at your command!” Good! Now that we’ve got that settled, don’t worry about anybody coming in and interrupting us...I’ve paid off the attendant so we’ll have complete privacy while you service my feet in the heat!
Isn’t it nice just to say what you want, and to get it?

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Mar 01, 2015 4:11 pm
File Name : OBJ-2015-02-27 - Blue Angel, Sophie Lynx - We Worship Penis.mp4
File Size : 676.79 MB
Duration : 00:14:08

Totti certainly is living the good life today. All he has to do is sit back and Sophie Lynx and Blue Angel, two of the finest Hungarian practitioners of cock sucking and balls licking on our site, deliver examples of their stunning skills on his rigid meat!
First they warm up themselves and Totti with a little lesbian clinch in this Full HD oral sex video, then it’s time to take his gristle out of captivity in his trousers so they can latch their lips on its length, all the while looking over at us in the audience!
Talk about double-teaming a dick! While Blue Angel gives Totti deepthroat, Sophie inhales his balls. And when Totti’s shaft juts forward, they suck it on both sides as they face each other!
Eventually their clothes come off for greater comfort, but the focus remains the same throughout these sexy blowjob pics and video: total penis worship as they joyfully handle his meat until Blue Angel aims his organ at Sophie’s mouth for a facial cumshot and cum swap finish!

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Mar 17, 2015 9:25 pm
File Name : PL-2015-03-17 - Natalia - Candlelit Plastic Soiree Part 2.f4v
File Size : 164.1 MB
Duration : 00:06:11

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot
DuSSelzya
Added: Mar 29, 2015 3:47 pm
File Name : HLF-2015-03-28 - Satin Bloom - Fetish For Two.mp4
File Size : 1126.43 MB
Duration : 00:23:32

Satin Bloom knows that her guy Cage has a thing for her size 6.5 feet, and in fact his passion for her peds turns her on as well, as you’ll see in this new Full HD foot fetish XXX video! It’s a fetish for TWO!
Today the Czech hot babe indulges his desires by wearing cotton knee socks to tantalize his tongue and cock with the shape of her feet before he actually gets to feel the soft strength of her toes, soles, and arches.
Satin plays with his prick, sucking it, rubbing it between her stocking feet, pressing her soles against his head even as he dives his mouth into her muff. Finally he gets to take off her socks and, while he penetrates her pussy, he sucks deeply on her bare toes as the footjob and hardcore action get ever hotter.
You’ll love the shots where Satin’s high-arched peds press deeply into his mouth and he sucks them like the ultimate foot fan!
As a reward for all the pleasure he gives her toes, Satin strokes Cage with her bare soles after riding his dick cowgirl style, bringing him to a satisfying spurt that creams her feet and puts a big smile on her face at the end of this toe sucking extravaganza!

screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Upsto.re - Download File
RG - Download File

Nude-in-russia
screenshot