Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 04, 2015 1:30 pm
Jaidee, Udon Thani, 21 years old
[October 15, 2014]

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

It's nice to be back in Pattaya after a quick border run. Usually the first thing I do when I return is grab a Songthaew to Soi 6 for an afternoon quickie. I might stroll up and down the street a few times before I decide on a girl to shag, but today it didn't take me long at all. About 3 bars down from 2nd Road, I saw a stunning, tall girl named Jaidee. She was standing outside with the rest of the teen tarts who try desperately to lure guys into their bar. I immediately b-lined towards Jaidee, grabbed her hand, and took her inside the bar. Still somewhat early I just ordered a water for myself, and a bar-fine for the lady. That's right, there would be no short time at this dirty bar. I was going to bring Jaidee back to my room and watch her parade her fat ass around the room with a pair of 5" heels. When she finally stopped, she stripped out of her bar outfit and started sucking my hard cock. It felt so good to have her full lips suck my helmet while jerking my shaft with her hand. I lay in bed while Jaidee climbed on top and slips my bare cock in her very wet vagina. She rides me forwards and reverse until I roll her over and start ramming her doggie style. Her cunt is slippery and I can tell she's new to the bar scene. Jaidee doesn't know about protection and there is no objection as I instantly ejaculate my potent sperm into Jaidee's lovely pussy.

File Name : .wmv
File Size : 278.57 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:22

screenshot

screenshot
http://k2s.cc/file/5d14fee17b2ed
srv13
Added: Feb 04, 2015 1:46 pm
Kitti, Bangkok, 18 years old

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Spinner, spinner, chicken dinner. After months of trying, I finally landed one of Walking Street's newest and cutest teen aGoGo dancers. At 37 kilos, Kitti is the perfect Asian-spinner-princess-fuck doll every man dreams of. Her gorgeous face and lean body will make any cock rise, throb, and erupt within minutes. I began the video with Kitty buck-naked as I didn't want any of you to miss a single moment of her slim body. As she knelt down to give me a blowjob, my cock had never looked bigger as it crammed inside Kitti's mouth. My shaft is easily half the width of her petite face. As Kitti gave me a pro cock-sucking, I began to think if her mouth is this small, I bet her cunt is even smaller. I pressed Kitty against the wall and penetrated her pussy from behind. With each thrust, my cock would bottom out as it pressed against her cervix. Each pump into Kitti's tiny pussy ignited whimpers of enjoyment. I then laid on the floor and watched as Kitti positioned her pussy over my cock to mount me. Her tight vagina began pumping up n down the shaft of my throbbing cock. This is a professional cowgirl ride, front and reverse that will challenge any pro whore. My excitement is overflowing and I can't hold off any longer. I take Kitti to the bed, bend her over, and fuck her doggie style. As she looks over her shoulder into my eyes, I know I temporarily own this pussy and I'm determined to ejaculate inside of it. I turn Kitti over and enter her vagina for the last position. With a few more minutes of pounding, her silky smooth pussy finally triggers my orgasm as I shoot a massive load of white potent jism deep inside of her. Curiosity didn't kill the cat, it killed her pussy.

screenshot

File Name : 1p.wmv
File Size : 468.98 MB
Duration : 00:21:35

http://k2s.cc/file/9ed29938a9b7e
srv13
Added: Feb 07, 2015 8:54 am
Noona, 20 years old

screenshot screenshot screenshot

There are only two things I love in this world. BIG breasted women, and cumming inside BIG breasted women. Don't get me wrong, I still love my spinners. But every now and then, I just want to fall inside a plush, womanly woman who has all the right meat in all the right places. Meet my 22nd future ex-wife, Noona. Big fat ass, BIG natural titties, and a mouth that could swallow a bus. The minute I saw her dancing on stage, I knew I had to have her. When the Mamasan smiled and said her bar fine was 1 million baht...I said SOLD! Just point me to 1000 ATM machines and I'll be back in an hour! Okay okay, so I only paid 600 baht for this potential Creampie Thai, and boy did it ever pay off. The chemistry was perfect as Noona posed for the camera. When she revealed her giant cans, my mouth fell wide open. I took as may photos as I could before finally diving deep into that gorgeous girl. After playing with her firm mounds, Noona dropped down to give me a wonderful blowjob. I then bent her over to see that gorgeous round ass and then I entered her. It felt like warm silk. Before long, I was slamming into this beautiful voluptuous woman until finally injecting her pussy with my entire white load. Those baby making hips will definitely come in handy!

File Size : 271.67 MB
Duration : 00:12:31

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/99a2f5aeef4ad
srv13
Added: Feb 07, 2015 12:09 pm
Tida , 19 years old

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

screenshot
The older I get, the harder I cum. And when you add dopey Thai teens and big natural tits to the mix, you can be assured my balls explode giant white loads deep inside of their silky pussies. That's exactly what happened this week in my final installment of the brilliant bodied Tida. She's a CREAMPIE fan which means she prefers a man to jizz inside her cunt than pull out or shoot off in a rubber. She's hungry for sex and loves to get fucked day or night. Today's meeting was an afternoon fuck-for-all as Tida pulled out my hard cock and gave me her world famous blowjob. We then moved around the room fucking on or against any furniture or appliance we could find. After, we landing on a cozy bed where Tida gave me a cowgirl ride to remember. Finally I flipped Miss Big Tits over and fucked her brains out before climaxing milky globs of semen deep inside her wet pussy. Farewell my lovely Tida, it was a blasty blast! But now it's time to find and conquer more teen creampie fans!

File Size : 354 MB
Duration : 00:16:17

screenshot

screenshot
http://k2s.cc/file/bb9a3bac2b4f4
srv13
Added: Feb 07, 2015 12:40 pm
Noo, Korat, 23 years old
[December 1, 2014]

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

screenshot
Finding pussy in Thailand isn't all about dirty whores. There's actually normal girls with regular jobs who are eager to have their slits fucked by courageous foreigners. I was needing to exchange some currency when I ventured into the Bank of Creampies this morning. The teller was named Noo and she was quite attractive with just a hint of Scarlett Johansson to give me a boner. Noo was all smiles as she assisted me with my transaction when I suddenly had the urge to ask her to go to lunch with me. Being Thai and shy, she looked around and after a few moments of thoughts said "yes". That afternoon I met Noo for lunch at a nearby Au Bon Pain and we got to know each other. Noo was single, had been working at this branch for 4 months, and was hungry for cock. So on my 2nd day of courting her at lunch, I suggested we go back to my place and get busy. I knew I could photo and film-fuck this banker in under 45 minutes and have her back at her counter in no time. But would she be willing to make a sex video was the biggest question on my mind. Well, I don't know how I got so lucky, but shortly after arriving at my room, Noo was completely naked and on all fours sucking my cock. She was incredibly slow and sensual and when I laid back, she mounted me and slid my condom-less cock right into her wet pussy. She rode me long and hard, both front and reverse. I finally positioned her doggie style and began fucking her once more. Her ass was soft and her pussy was just begging for cum. I couldn't hold out for another position so I just kept fucking her until my balls exploded white cum deep inside Noo's fertile pussy. I can't believe I just came inside a Thai bank teller and I got it all on video. That's one deposit that should see a return on investment in about 9 months!

File Size : 453.58 MB
Duration : 00:20:09

screenshot

screenshot
http://k2s.cc/file/52500b7486b72
srv13
Added: Feb 16, 2015 5:51 pm
Candy

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

What do you think of 19 year old Candy? Yea...well, she was recently dumped by her Farang boyfriend. It's amazing that he would pass on such a fine piece of ass. No matter, another man's trash is this man's treasure. Hey Candy, how about we film a little boom boom action and broadcast it via Internet, Facebook, YouTube and hopefully you're ex-boyfriend will see it. You can put on the performance of a lifetime and show off those amazing skills he taught you. For instance, take my hard white cock in your mouth and suck it nice and slow. As you pump your hand up and down my shaft, look right into the camera as if you're looking directly into his eyes. Goddamn you're amazing. What a lucky bastard to have this everyday and how ignorant to let it go. Now lie on your back and let me look at that gorgeous Thai cunt. I'll get up real close so he can remember it's perfection. Tilac, I'm going to dart my tongue deep inside of it to taste your 'Candy' sweetness. You taste delicious. Now turn around doggie style and stick that perky little ass way up in the air. I'm going to mount your little buns and thrust my cock right into your pussy without a condom. Your pussy is so tight I don't think I'm going to last very long. Is it okay to finish off inside you? Hmmmmm, Errrr, Ahhhhhhh! I thought so.

screenshot

File Name : p.wmv
File Size : 344.02 MB
Duration : 00:15:49

http://k2s.cc/file/c7a5415c3ca68
srv13
Added: Sep 26, 2015 5:33 pm
Maybel Gets - Rumped - 1080p

screenshot

Quote:
mp4
Size: 808801717 bytes (771.33 MiB), duration: 00:13:44, avg.bitrate: 7852 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

screenshot

http://k2s.cc/file/27405a949a635/Maybel.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 26, 2017 1:27 am
CreamPieThais - 224-sopa-1

screenshot

:: Info ::
mp4 - 382 MB - (14 min 36 s) - 1920x1080

:: ScreenShots ::
screenshot

:: DownloadLinks ::
CreamPieThais_-_224-sopa-1.mp4
srv13
Added: Jun 26, 2017 4:29 am
CreamPieThais - 225-sanouk-1

screenshot

mp4 - 356 MB - (17 min 41 s) - 1280x720

screenshot

CreamPieThais_-_225-sanouk-1.mp4
srv13
Added: Dec 08, 2017 7:00 am
Happyhooters - 20 years old

screenshot

FileName : 020-happyhootersFull..mp4
Runtime : 33 min 21 s
File Size : 1.24 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio Codec : AAC LC

screenshot

020-happyhootersFull..part1.rar
020-happyhootersFull..part2.rar
srv13
Added: Dec 08, 2017 7:06 am
Sanouk - 19 years old

screenshot

FileName : 236-sanoukmmmm.x..mp4
Runtime : 16 min 12 s
File Size : 618 MB

screenshot

236-sanoukmmmm.x..rar
srv13
Added: Dec 08, 2017 7:21 am
Jubjang - Asian Stunner Sex Date

screenshot

FileName : Jubjan.mp4
Runtime : 34 min 39 s
File Size : 867 MB

screenshot

Jubjan.part2.rar
Jubjan.part1.rar
srv13
Added: Dec 17, 2017 4:33 pm
TP.125_joanna_joy

screenshot

FileName : TP.125_joanna_joy.mp4
Runtime : 23 min 31 s
File Size : 250 MB
Resolution : 852x480

screenshot

TP.125_joanna_joy.mp4
srv13
Added: Sep 25, 2018 5:11 pm
Su

screenshot

Language : English
467 MB | 46 min 56 s | mp4 | 1 244 kb/s | 1280x720 | AAC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 138 kb/s

screenshot

Su.rar
srv13
Added: Oct 06, 2018 2:07 pm
Gbthmov

screenshot

Video:

Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:10:39