yes
69%
no
30%
Author
DaleCooper69
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 09, 2015 9:41 am
Never had any issues/problems with uploaded - (up- and download, as free user or with account, but as a free user it's realy slow - but thats all about critic)
Never seen a popup or a banner there as well. Either they don't force this kind of rubbish in my country,
or some extension to my browser - .
That .exe thing sounds like real bullshit - but never happened to me - and the first time I read about it.

Vote: NO
bellerophon
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 19, 2015 10:29 pm
My vote for "No"
Nick1Stern
Poster
Added: Jun 07, 2015 8:25 pm
No we need more not less file hosts K2s is crappy for free users with very long waits between downloads have had it make me wait up to 2 hours before I can download again. Now I understand as a free user I have to wait and that is fair but since I already subscribe to file storage for real business purpose I can not sub to every single one that can be used so more means things will be spread across multiple file share services and I can down load other stuff while waiting for others to reset my limits.

I would like to see more added like Depfile as a primary I have used them for years and never had issue with them.
elcazador312
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 09, 2015 12:19 pm
delete uploaded not understand how, if he is the best, do not understand nothing like it has echo this question or who has said no unacceptable
Nucky
Administrator
Added: Sep 09, 2015 12:44 pm