Author
sclarke
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 14, 2007 1:53 am
Hi, i was hoping someone could help.

I've been on the ybt-art website and noticed that they got rid of a lot of their pics/models.

There was one particular model i was after who is missing from the site. All i remember was that she had brownish hair and it was not below shoulder length. Given that that's not much to go by, would anyone know if there is a picture index of all the former girls on that website, or maybe a list of all their names, or some search facility? I think I first came across her in some alt.binaries.pictures usernet group some time ago.

Thanks!
Shadowman
Retired Legend
Added: Jul 14, 2007 8:02 am
sclarke wrote:
Hi, i was hoping someone could help.

I've been on the ybt-art website and noticed that they got rid of a lot of their pics/models.

There was one particular model i was after who is missing from the site. All i remember was that she had brownish hair and it was not below shoulder length. Given that that's not much to go by, would anyone know if there is a picture index of all the former girls on that website, or maybe a list of all their names, or some search facility? I think I first came across her in some alt.binaries.pictures usernet group some time ago.

Thanks!

I don't have many of the old YBT sets myself (more's the pity) but I think that most of these girls may have done work for YBT at some time. Their YBT names might have been different from the ones on their pictures though. Is she any of these?

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Oh and by the way requests are supposed to go here:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic22868.html
gus3
Good Poster
Added: Jul 14, 2007 7:17 pm
Other ybt-art modeles (only after set 605)

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

But I have not all photosets.
sclarke
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 19, 2007 12:45 pm
Thanks everyone for the replies, however the model im looking for is not within the thumbs posted - thanks anyways!

I shall post a request, as suggested, at: https://www.forumophilia.com/topic22868.html
surcouf
Poster
Added: Jul 21, 2007 7:41 pm
a very good choice