Author
yunggirl_lover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 16, 2007 6:11 am
Hi, the attached photos below are of the very first Nickimodel. not much of her is left floating around sadly and thats a shame b/c you can see how hot she was. She was only on that site in the EARLY part of 2003. I say 'early" b/c later that year a slightly more internet popular girl who was supposedly 15 or 16 was also know as nicki. "my" Nicki as you can see is/was older, not by a lot, but older. my guess b/t 17-22. she had at least 31 sets and 2 vid Cds (under the sharktoothvideos label which had quite a few more models). Im searching for any sets of her and vids. please post if you have any. thanks. PS the pics below come from the jaimemodel CD which is available via emule. i posted a link in her thread a while back.
rkseagle
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 16, 2007 7:52 am
Really nice looking girl, hope someone comes up with some files on her...
yunggirl_lover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 23, 2007 4:58 am
Thought id give thread a "bump" with a few nice pics. Still looking for full sets or vids. thanks in advance.
yunggirl_lover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 07, 2007 4:20 am
still hoping beyond hope i guess that someone has stuff or can PM me with directions. with all the older models on those series of sites and their stuff coming back now (good idea), youd think hers would be one along with original ginger, but oh well.
ChicoLama
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 07, 2007 9:01 pm
Wow! Many thanks!
snake44
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 21, 2007 6:03 pm
some preview/free ones..
yunggirl_lover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 23, 2007 3:52 pm
Snake, thanks for bumping this thread. those are prob from same CD mine came from (jaime). still wish we could find full sets. thanks again.
lavec
Respected VIP club member
Added: Aug 23, 2007 5:58 pm
how does the second Niki model looks like? Nude?
yunggirl_lover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 23, 2007 11:22 pm
lavec, she was (only 15 admittedly on their site) when she modeled in late 03. similar description, blue-eyed blonde, but not as attractive i think as one we are posting pics of. check out this site (good for other stuff,too) and look at the late 03 stuff for 2nd Nicki, early 03 for our girl. take care.
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://nickimodel.com
Friend12
Added: Aug 24, 2007 11:47 am
Very Happy

two little Clips
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

dead link
dead link

and any pics:

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot
Friend12
Added: Aug 24, 2007 4:11 pm
Very Happy

two more clips:
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

dead link
dead link
yunggirl_lover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 11, 2007 7:34 am
any full sets of her have been found? I keep hoping to no avail.
bond
Poster
Added: Nov 11, 2007 8:20 am
nice ass Smile ! thnx!
SouthFlaPhotog
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 11, 2007 5:53 pm
wow talk about bring back memories thanks!