Author
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: Aug 20, 2007 2:50 am
I was waiting for her to do some spicier videos. I don't think she's done anything new since the site came out.
wyn145
Poster
Added: Aug 20, 2007 11:34 am
Deity wrote:
I was waiting for her to do some spicier videos. I don't think she's done anything new since the site came out.

I read somewhere recently that she's married Sad and quit and MPL is slowly emptying their shelves. This could explaine the lack of updates.
Deity
Added: Aug 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Unfortunately, her preview page is the same as it was the day it came out. I can't tell If there's any newer videos I don't already have.
shgirlfan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2007 6:10 pm
There is a massive definitive thread about her / her whereabouts on Kawaiination.com in the Rest of the World section, with contributions from her photographers. Looks like she's well and truly retired.
Deity
Added: Sep 24, 2007 1:15 pm
no updates, no free tour Crying or Very sad
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 24, 2007 4:21 pm

aka ZYTA , by Vadim Rigin

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Deity
Added: Sep 24, 2007 4:55 pm
updates, not old stuff. I've got 63 sets and over 40 videos of old stuff and there hasn't been anything new to collect for a long long time.

This is old stuff, new stuff should include dildos, vibrators, or her boyfriend giving her a nice creampie.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
lavec
Added: Sep 26, 2007 11:48 am
maybe this is the pic that made me think once that Kamila done HC...Because the other girl, Ivana, did!

About the updates: Kamila can't bee eternaly a teen, just as any other girl can't be, so thats why is it important to invent laws like that hungarian law(still not aproved):

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic33070.html

so the teen girls can have enough time make enough shoots for updateing the next 10 years Twisted Evil whuahaha!!