Author
Gekk0
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2007 3:42 pm
This is just a section where I share what i have found, and particularly liked while surfing around forumphilia. "OPP" is acronym for "Other People's Posts", so it follows that the links are not mine, and neither are the posts. So I will only go as far as to post a cap and point out whose post it is and where to go look for it, but not the links proper.

Feedback is welcome, participation too. Saw something you thought was particularly good? share the links to the post with us here.

But remember, just links to the thread or post, but not the download links themselves.
Gekk0
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2007 3:50 pm
This one is a really cool thread. If you are looking for a particularly rare video clip of a particular model being naughty for the camera, this is a very good place to visit. Our man twoluckyone is sharing his considerable stash of these gems.

twoluckyone's "naughty models" thread
Gekk0
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2007 4:02 pm
I have a weakness for amateur cam video clips, especially when the girl has such nice boobies. This one was posted in Merel's Video Thread:

screenshot

screenshot

Very nice don't you think?
Gekk0
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 20, 2007 4:22 pm
Check this one out, very nice sybian ride, plus a little participation by the cameraman.

click thumb:
screenshot

Also from Merel, lotsa nice stuff in his thread.
billyellis
VIP club member
Added: Aug 21, 2007 8:34 am
I'm down with OPP.

And OK, I'm not 'hip' - can anyone explain what that originally stood for?? Other people's pussy? Omnivorous placental parasites?