Author
cwalters2306
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2007 1:50 am
Anyone know what's up with Marisa? Her site is down except for a current members login dialog box - nothing else.
testuser123
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2007 12:35 pm
Seems so + my login isn't working anymore :/
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 21, 2007 6:52 pm
she burned out real fast after going H/C.
testuser123
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2007 6:55 pm
Anyone here with an active login that doens't work atm. ? If it's really down I go posting the webcam sex video later...
elbowgeek
Poster
Added: Sep 21, 2007 9:20 pm
I honestly can't say I'm too surprised considering how her webmaster ran all previous iterations of his various sites featuring her and other models. Total flake (I'm assuming she's still being "managed" by the guy who did her first site).

Too bad really...
qwertypro2
Good Poster
Added: Sep 22, 2007 11:58 pm
too bad really. she went down hill super fast when she went hc
plasmacover
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 24, 2007 7:07 am
This has very little to do with Marisa and just about everything to do with her jackass of a webmaster. He shut down her others sites in the past because not many people were joining and the ones that did would just upload the content for others to view for free. Well, when you don't post updates but once or twice a month and then don't follow through on promises to deliver content, of course people aren't going to join. Word that an adult site doesn't update gets around fast. Believe it or not, people who pay for adult websites actually do read reviews of said potential sites before they join. If those reviews say your updating schedule is a crapshoot, well then no one is going to join. It doesn't help that his "previews" section to lure in new members is a joke. This guy is a content Nazi. He absolutely hates giving anything away for free; so no full size image stills, and most definitely no video trailers for her movies.

All he needs to do is have one or two updates week, maybe a video post one day, a photo shoot the other day, and a decent previews area, and the memberships would start rolling in. You can't honestly think that making your monthly paying members pay additional money to buy the videos is going to fly for too long. On top of that, you HAVE to be a monthly member in order to be able to purchase the videos. Thirty dollar membership plus another forty for the videos? No thanks. The guy needs to learn how to run a website. I have no idea why she has stuck with that guy, he is a moron to the Nth degree.
DodgyD
Poster
Added: Sep 24, 2007 8:07 am
She did H/C? Any chance anyone would share some of that?
Shellshock_
Poster
Added: Sep 24, 2007 4:58 pm
testuser123 wrote:
Anyone here with an active login that doens't work atm. ? If it's really down I go posting the webcam sex video later...

Great post Cool Cool
testuser123
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 24, 2007 5:35 pm
DodgyD wrote:
She did H/C? Any chance anyone would share some of that?

check the video section..., there should be some online..
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Sep 24, 2007 6:11 pm
plasmacover wrote:
This has very little to do with Marisa and just about everything to do with her jackass of a webmaster. He shut down her others sites in the past because not many people were joining and the ones that did would just upload the content for others to view for free. Well, when you don't post updates but once or twice a month and then don't follow through on promises to deliver content, of course people aren't going to join. Word that an adult site doesn't update gets around fast. Believe it or not, people who pay for adult websites actually do read reviews of said potential sites before they join. If those reviews say your updating schedule is a crapshoot, well then no one is going to join. It doesn't help that his "previews" section to lure in new members is a joke. This guy is a content Nazi. He absolutely hates giving anything away for free; so no full size image stills, and most definitely no video trailers for her movies.

All he needs to do is have one or two updates week, maybe a video post one day, a photo shoot the other day, and a decent previews area, and the memberships would start rolling in. You can't honestly think that making your monthly paying members pay additional money to buy the videos is going to fly for too long. On top of that, you HAVE to be a monthly member in order to be able to purchase the videos. Thirty dollar membership plus another forty for the videos? No thanks. The guy needs to learn how to run a website. I have no idea why she has stuck with that guy, he is a moron to the Nth degree.

Well said there my man. I could not have put it better myself.
cwalters2306
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2007 6:45 pm
I wasn't sure if the site was dead or not so thanks for the info. There's no doubt Brent sucked with regard to customer service but I think the real reason this site trashed is that Marisa is a flake. Throughout the various sites she would seem real "into it" and then all of a sudden she would quit showing up for her chats. She would come back for a little bit and then flake out again. Maybe she'll see something shiny & sparkling in the store and come back to do another site for a while; so she has money to buy whatever bedazzles her at the moment. She's a k-i-d, very immature and not very bright.
Shellshock_
Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm
No news about Marisa ? Sad Sad Sad