Author
termite67
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 02, 2007 11:50 pm
alison, lost image of her on all 4s,this is her,can you help me????
svinto
Retired Legend
Added: Oct 03, 2007 2:52 am
Perhaps if you actually had provided a sample pic someone could have helped you.
Added: Oct 03, 2007 7:51 am
i did try, kept going wrong.....will try again,this is the only pic i have left if you can help please do..........
T67
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 03, 2007 9:05 am
Your request is a perfect example of unclarity & imprecission .. Laughing Laughing

One doesn't know if you miss a single picture from a specific set (which one?), or if you lost all of her pictures and you want any ... Shocked Shocked

Anyway, and just in case ...

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot
termite67
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 04, 2007 1:05 pm
that is alison,thanks, the image i am after is one of her on hands and knees,ass in the air side view,but not quite showing pussy,been looking can not get it though it appears at the bottom of her galleries on her home page, must be from one of her very early shoots,i did have iton my old pc,just a shame i did`nt saveit to disk,o well lesson learnt....
T67
graghost
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 04, 2007 7:39 pm
sets 1-96 are posted here, by "serielh" https://www.forumophilia.com/topic30181.html
termite67
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 04, 2007 8:54 pm
oh my god,thank you!thank you!thank you,if it aint there it aint anywhere,
thanks G-man (graghost).now i can enjoy hours of downloading and drooling over alison....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy