Author
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Dec 17, 2007 3:10 am
shawnh312 wrote:
You did? I only had one message which was from someone else.

no I said SouthFlaPhotog I could PM you also Smile
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Dec 17, 2007 3:13 am
roadtrip wrote:
Those are containing the 2002 pics I already have told on the first page isn't allowed her unless she now is 23 and she isn't.
You are getting a warning for posting them anyway.

svinto

pass: hotbabe

Kind of tired of the way she is with her pics. I think she'd do very well if she had a paysite again.

I'd like to see stuff I don't have if anyone's got different pics.

issue is she doesn't want to deal with digital files and doesn't like them...sad imagine her on a MEtart type site. She would be amazing but she wants to be a REAL model and only thing we get are those small pics she posts randomly
benitoc
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 17, 2007 5:22 am
nice pics

thanks
Ed_D2K7
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 17, 2007 5:24 am
Thanks for these pictures.
easxb15
Poster
Added: Dec 17, 2007 8:19 am
thanks roadtrip amazing post!!
roadtrip
Poster
Added: Dec 17, 2007 12:39 pm
Now where did I put the dang video clips I had? Confused

At one time there was a site offering videos of her and a few other models. I would normally go to say shannonmodel.com and click on the link there. These were VHS tapes of her doing photo shoots. I could of kicked myself for never buying the tapes but I did get the sample clips. If and when I find those I'll post them. They're nothing great just her sitting on a couch while some photographer snaps pictures.

This picture is included. It was one she posted for a few hours then took back down. I thought this was fitting for the holiday season. Merry Christmas. Wish she was in my stocking. Very Happy
heywang2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 17, 2007 3:41 pm
[quote="roadtrip"]Now where did I put the dang video clips I had? Confused

At one time there was a site offering videos of her and a few other models. I would normally go to say shannonmodel.com and click on the link there. These were VHS tapes of her doing photo shoots. I could of kicked myself for nevering buy the tapes but I did get the sample clips. If and when I find those I'll post them. They're nothing great just her sitting on a couch while some photographer snaps pictures.

This picture is included. It was one she posted for a few hours then took back down. I thought this was fitting for the holiday season. Merry Christmas. Wish she was in my stocking. Very Happy[/quote]

Texasbeauties ???
http://web.archive.org/web/20010620194059/www.texasbeauties.com/
roadtrip
Poster
Added: Dec 17, 2007 6:20 pm
possibly.

I saved the link somewhere I'm gonna look for it tonight.

[EDIT] Ha Ha! It was sharktoothvideos.com. I knew I had the link somewhere.
Alpha44
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 17, 2007 8:07 pm
thank you roadtrip for the awsome post!!
sarinafan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 18, 2007 9:39 pm
LOL was just coming in here to post these links... Great find, and good to see so much of her in one place.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 19, 2007 2:22 am
I'm confused! The sharktooth address goes to one of those "for sale" sites.
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Dec 19, 2007 3:57 am
smack124 wrote:
I'm confused! The sharktooth address goes to one of those "for sale" sites.

this was the old address I think, for Marie most of this stuff is long long gone and I can't imagine anyone selling any of it knowing of her fathers issues with the law. I think court was today
roadtrip
Poster
Added: Dec 19, 2007 4:23 pm
Yeah the website is not the same as when it was selling the videos. I remember there was also a few videos of some chick named Robyn.
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 31, 2007 9:15 pm
It is my understanding that this girl was <18 when she was NN and those pics have been removed. Since her other stuff is nude, I am moving the thread to another area.
kschmize
Poster
Added: Jan 06, 2008 9:42 pm
There's a new pic of Naomi at photo.net posted 1-06-08:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6805998

Nice!